Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Asked doc and the test has been delayed two weeks, hopefully things will look better by then
  2. You understood me?
  3. Still this is not kosher Swept
  4. So crazy, yes let's keep healthy everyone, xoxo
  5. Ants taste shitty
  6. Whiffing odors of foreign substances Odors
  7. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I'm wondering about the test because of the mandatory shelter at home California is under
  8. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Thanks for the 5 letter word, we'll add it to the back-up words for that game 😂😂 It's driving me crazy wondering if I should leave to get a blood test done
  9. I completely forgot about our calendar feature. Just click on the tab above and add your event then it'll show up in upcoming events each time that event comes around 😊
  10. jillar commented on darcy's blog entry in dancing
    You are doing great Darcy and it's great you have your man there to support your quit. I had my hubby and I think he was happier that I quit than I was! Your man probably is the same 😊 enjoy your sheets, and just keep reminding yourself that this too shall pass every time a crave comes 😊
  11. Perhaps one is narcotics training? Narcs
  12. Likes lively yellow
  13. We need this one....
  14. Forgot last oddly weird nightmare Point
  15. Drove everyone loco
  16. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Yea I guess it is lucky I'm a home body otherwise this house would be driving me crazy 😬
  17. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Lucky for me everything I love is in my house so I don't mind not going away
  18. Didn't leave yet
  19. Absolutely unclear direction in this Dopes
  20. You're welcome @Jordan7 🤣 I'm trying ya'll
  21. Crazy old ostrich kicked Sally drive
  22. jillar commented on darcy's blog entry in dancing
    You're doing great darcy, blogs are a great way of getting things off your chest. Hopefully by writing it down it helps lessen your worries 😊
  23. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    How much farther away are you hoping for?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.