Everything posted by jillar
-
Garry mhudson is Four Years Smoke Free Today!!!!
Congratulations @garry mhudson on four years smoke free! And thank you for your continued support for others 😊
-
Game *The answer is a question*
I think this threads been pretty colorful don't you?
-
Never Have I Ever....
Never have I ever had a DUI
- Shall We Rhyme?
-
Sunshine59 is One Year Smoke Free Today!!!
Congratulations @Sunshine59 on one year cigarette free. You had a rocky start and a lot of tough love but you got here and should be so proud of yourself 😊
-
Make A Sentence from 5 Letters
Now includes nine enticing sides Ngtff
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
Really enjoyed xylophone
-
What are you doing right now
Watching Deadpool 2 anddddddddd..... 🍺🍺😋
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
Wine drinkers are lightweights Do stores steal picture frames because every one I buy has someone's family in it?
- Shall We Rhyme?
-
Saturday 12th September 2020
Nope, not on up in smokes monthaversary!
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Are we measuring this thread?
-
Up In Smoke is Two Months Dip Free Today!!!
Congratulations on another month nicotine free Up In Smoke, you're doing great! I hope you're starting to see all the benefits quitting has to offer. 😊
-
Make A Sentence from 5 Letters
Another minute is needed obviously Hgnml
- Shall We Rhyme?
-
Phrase Connect Game
Two wrongs don't make a right
-
**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
Yea I'm sticking with my answer too. Maybe you're up again @notsmokinjo?
-
True or False
True! TNP likes chocolate covered anything.....
- Take Two
-
Complete The Sentence
It made a mess (Me either 😂) The black and white
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
Yes and there's no telling where it'll show up and it's usually an outty What's wallpaper called when you put it on a ceiling?
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
It's a halo around the earth If my foot falls asleep and I stub my toe will it hurt?
-
No! Do NOT post an SOS!
Bump for anyone struggling 🤗
-
Corona Virus... the great global pandemic
- Ticker
Huh? I deleted your ticker so you could try to make one yourself. We can only make one ticker each right now so MQ gave you his since you couldn't do it yourself. That's why you couldn't delete it yourself. Normally mods and admin could make more than one to help members who couldn't do it themselves but since the update we haven't been able to. That's why I keep encouraging you to try to make one yourself. - Ticker