Ticker

Linda

@MarylandQuitter gave you his ticker that's why you couldn't delete it yourself. If you want full control of your own ticker here are the instructions with screenshots to make one and add it.

https://www.quittrain.com/topic/12552-good-news/?do=findComment&comment=356395

52 minutes ago, jillar said:

@MarylandQuitter gave you his ticker that's why you couldn't delete it yourself. If you want full control of your own ticker here are the instructions with screenshots to make one and add it.

https://www.quittrain.com/topic/12552-good-news/?do=findComment&comment=356395

My ticker is still showing my last quit date. I don't now what you mean he gave me his. I tried with the screenshot and could not get it to work

Huh? I deleted your ticker so you could try to make one yourself.  We can only make one ticker each right now so MQ gave you his since you couldn't do it yourself. That's why you couldn't delete it yourself. Normally mods and admin could make more than one to help members who couldn't do it themselves but since the update we haven't been able to. That's why I keep encouraging you to try to make one yourself.