Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Shoot I missed
  2. Are all the actors spies then or just the Hemsworth family?
  3. Sweating like a pig, it's freakin hot out and almost 6:00 pm already 😓
  4. Well hopefully the third times the charm. Reset your ticker and quit date and let's get you your forever quit. Stay close and post often. Also be sure to use the tips and tricks already given to you. Maybe look at your past threads?
  5. Then what is it? And what are you going to do differently this quit? Have you restarted your quit? I was too proud to post in the SOS that's the only reason I say that. And it didn't matter because I worded my topic so that members would know I needed some extra support and just like beazel they helped me past it.
  6. Then stop doing them! Use the SOS. Or if you're too proud to post in SOS post on the main board and let us know you need some extra support. That's what I did and it worked and it will always work if you truly want to keep your quit.
  7. I'd start by educating yourself on the addiction. And knowing you're worth it because you are. I know it seems so hard in the beginning but you have to trust us when we tell you just how much better it becomes as your quit grows. It won't always be hard. ....
  8. Well why don't you click on that calendar tab and see for yourself...🤔
  9. Good on you for owning your relapse Linda but why no SOS? I can tell you from my own experience that it works...but only if you want to save your quit. I don't know why you keep wanting to go through those first days over and over again. That's what kept me quit! You really do need to be ready to quit in order to succeed and hopefully you'll get there before a smoking related illness decides it for you.......
  10. Hey Freedom Force, how are you 2020 quitters? Any logo ideas yet? I know with all these train riders SOMEONE has an idea. I would draw you something but I'm a little busy at the moment.............
  11. I don't think actors are allowed to be spies are they?
  12. I know who he is but I didn't know he's a spy?
  13. jillar replied to SamDy's topic in Quit Smoking Discussions
    We have a lot of successful members who have quit using the patch SamDy. I didn't but do know that you shouldn't wear the patch to bed and to put it in a different spot everyday. I'm not sure what kind of horror stories you've heard but there are way more horror stories of people who didn't quit smoking so why not give the patches a chance first?
  14. No but I did paper in middle school on Thor, does that count?
  15. Hey midmale, seven weeks is great! Congratulations 😊 If you want even more inspiration why not create a ticker for your signature? I loved watching all the time, money and cigs NOT smoked add up. Plus it showed me what I was going to lose it I caved to a crave! https://www.quittrain.com/tickers/
  16. Who's the Hemsworths?
  17. Don't you think they'll be a little more sly than that?
  18. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Not for me, I hate grocery shopping so it's totally worth it
  19. How are you going to do an Aussie quiz?
  20. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I think it's good but pricey but worth it for delivery
  21. What kind of trap are you thinking?
  22. I'm not sure she's gotten that far in her plan, but maybe be careful of anyone using a lot of slang?
  23. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Schwans home delivery, everything's in bags
  24. They're not, why else would they think world domination was even possible?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.