Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Comb my hair
  2. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Changed my mind
  3. Great post Kate, I'm thrilled that you're loving your new smoke free life! And those cookies sound delish
  4. Why are you looking for a bad habit anyway?
  5. Is that what you would like your bad habit to be then?
  6. Wouldn't that just make you an asshole?
  7. Is it only stupid people you curse?
  8. Happy five monthaversary mac, that's fantastic! Treat yourself today!!! 🤗
  9. Congratulations Steven on your first month smoke free! Such an awesome achievement I hope you celebrate and do something just for yourself today 😊
  10. I hadn't heard that version @reciprocity and I like it. Fun fact: I saw the Drifters live, well the ones still alive, three times. All three shows were really good 😊
  11. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Lucky friends you have makes me miss my friends
  12. jillar replied to Sazerac's topic in Games
    (I don't know when it went the other way but I'm game to follow the rules 😊) The winters will be cold A cold winter
  13. Maybe if you've got a face full of zits?
  14. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Giving mixed signals
  15. It's no good
  16. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Tried it on
  17. To differentiate between the elite potheads and the typical stoner How far east can you go before you’re heading west?
  18. You've been given great advice Linda and I'm going to echo the fact that it does get so much better but only if you keep your quit! Depression or anxiety happens to a lot of us as our body gets adjusted to operating without nicotine. If it's especially troublesome talk to your dr. Tell them you've quit. A lot of times they can prescribe a temporary aid to help you. Don't lose that awesome 21 days you've put in, you can do it. We're all proof of that 🤗
  19. Congratulations on surviving hell week Layla, you are doing great! 🤗
  20. Bad quality control Why does autocorrect keep trying to change what I want to say?
  21. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Skype me soon
  22. Drunks don't scream, if they fall it's because they passed out Which cows make chocolate milk?
  23. Teeter totters are five years old and under How come cowboys aren't half cow half boy?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.