Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. Have you joined a wine club yet?
  2. So friggin cute, I had no idea either!
  3. Is that code for Coors light?
  4. Is it time to look into glasses @WeegieWoman?
  5. Well then it's even more important for you to keep this quit. You really can do it Linda, just trust yourself that you can 🤗
  6. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    I have a favor to ask
  7. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Hear an owl
  8. I think this is your forever quit @Linda 😊
  9. The polls are closed and the winner is "yes" by a landslide victory of 6 to 1 😂 Fyi, I had a calendar full of quit dates on a cool calendar app and then my Kindle crashed and I lost everyone's dates. So if we use this one we won't have to worry about that. Plus you get a party 🍻🍻🍻🎂 It's super easy to add yours so check it out 😊
  10. They're gluttons for punishment Why do they say when it rains it pours, it hardly ever pours in California?
  11. Bump for anyone who needs it. And for all you guys having a rough time, hang in there, it won't always be hard
  12. You're struggling bad because you're body isn't getting the nicotine it craves. It's having a tantrum just like a two year old child does when they can't have something they want. You wouldn't give in to the child right? Trust us Linda it won't be long before you're past the tough stuff so hang in there, xoxo
  13. I'd like someone playing with my teats everyday.... Why do people look when you say don't look?
  14. I prefer pissing them off and THEN inviting them How can I be hungry but not hungry at the same time all the time?
  15. All of them Is throwing a party for no reason a reason?
  16. Stay strong Linda, I'm another one who will tell you that it will get so much better but only if you stay smoke free! Why on earth would you want to keep doing this over and over again from the beginning?! Use the tricks and clues given, give your brain a break and play some games in our social forum. Or wherever you play games. Eat something sweet. Get those feel good chemicals working in your brain 😊
  17. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Quit talking smack
  18. I love this post, it's another favorite of mine 😊
  19. Last few days to get your votes in guys 😊
  20. jillar replied to Sazerac's topic in Socializing
    I think I caught a glimpse of saz on her evacuation camping trip....
  21. Just stay NODE up in smoke, it's so much easier to keep your quit then to have to start over from day 1! Trust me when I say, it will get easier soon enough. I promise...... NOPE for @Up In Smoke!
  22. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    I need a huge favor
  23. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Bans on travel
  24. They turn Caucasian How come people automatically bend their arm when they say "Viking"?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.