Everything posted by jillar
-
New Member
You'll love the ticker stats Layla, my whole first year it was so cool to log on and see all the time, cigarettes NOT smoked and money add up. It also showed me what I would lose if I caved to a crave... You're stats are looking pretty impressive already 😊 As far as your OCD three cig thing goes, just stay close and shout out if you need some extra support. I used the SOS several times in my first few months and people came running to help me last the crave and as you can see it worked. We want to do that for you too if you need us 😊
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Do you think the guy who did the graffiti considers it art?
-
New Member
That's fantastic Layla Why don't you also fill out your quit date in your profile, be proud of it
-
Game *The answer is a question*
We have freeway graffiti does that count as art?
-
12 hours really?
Welcome aboard Le Blanc and congratulations on deciding to take back your life! The constant thoughts of smoking were one of the hardest parts of my early quit too. Like Jane above I had a couple mantras. One was "this too shall pass". I said it over and over again. another thing I did to get some reprieve was to do something I never smoked at while doing. I also found the Social section had lots to do to distract my brain. as you can see, there's lots of good clues to help you get your forever quit 😊 Oh and if you get a chance maybe you could introduce yourself in our Introduction forum like Doreen suggested. Lots of great members waiting to say hi 😊
- Shall We Rhyme?
-
Phrase Connect Game
Two's company three's a crowd
-
What are you doing right now
- ##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
Yes that's why I never get to eat it Do Asians use chopsticks to keep with their excellent work ethics?- Game *The answer is a question*
Spam is the official meat of Hawaii so I would guess them?- Game *The answer is a question*
Doesn't canned ham have that too?- What are you doing right now
- Quit train Calendar
Just the basic adding members quit dates and then changing some of our old phartes to yearly instead of monthly. That sort of thing... I like ideas though so what cha got? 🤔- Two Storms
Hopefully everyone in dangers way has already evacuated, what a monster of a storm! 😞- New Member
No fingers crossed needed Layla. It's all you so the only way you'd fail is if you consciously go buy a pack and open it and light one. Lots of steps to be taken to do that=lots of time to come to your senses! It's always your choice Layla, and we got your back! 🤗- Game *The answer is a question*
You mean your mom didn't make you eat it occasionally when you were growing up?- ##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
The stupid smoke alarm beeps every few minutes Why can't Japanese people wait for their fish to cook?- New Member
You're doing great Layla, one day at a time is all that's needed until the days turn into weeks and then months. It's funny because in the beginning it seems like time is so slow and then before you know it you're celebrating four years quit- Game *The answer is a question*
Is that like the giant Spam truck I saw in Hawaii?- It's International Dog Day !!!!
- New Member
That's a great decision Layla, today is a great day to quit smoking 😊- Shall We Rhyme?
- Post a Song you Like
A young lady by the name of Autumn first posted this one at qsmb and it just stuck with me for how bizarre it is lol.. I hope Autumn, wherever she is, is doing good and still smoke free......- New Member
Hey @Layla, since you already got your patches why wait? No use giving yourself time to change your mind right? Because as all of us addicts know we take any excuse we can get! I know I did that for years, each New Year resolution mainly, and smoked like a train leading up to "the day" only to quit for all of however many hours between going to bed and getting dressed the next morning to go get a pack. My successful quit came when I just made up my mind that day that I was done. No fanfare, no anticipation. I just quit. Unfortunately for me it wasn't in time to avoid serious health issues. Don't let that be you..... Oh and PLEASE don't smoke with a patch on, it's VERY dangerous 🤗- Game *The answer is a question*
Do your chips have wheels and towable? - ##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer