Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. Glad you saw your dr bope and everything's fine. Maybe you can suck on a candy or throat lozenge to help. Have you tried a saline spray for your sinuses? Maybe that'll help 🤗
  2. Woke up to the skies glowing orange from all the fires burning 😞
  3. What about clams or oyzters, do you like those?
  4. I feel like if I want fish shouldn't it taste like fish?
  5. Sharks good, not fishy at all. Do you like fishy fish?
  6. You probably outta fire dad Lndws
  7. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Well yea you like to cook so it makes sense you'd like to grocery shop
  8. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Threw me for a loop
  9. Varmit eagerly listened
  10. Welcome Bope and congratulations on almost a month quit 😊 Clearing your throat is a good thing. That means your lungs are working hard at cleaning all the gunk we put in them by smoking. Or it could be allergies. We're not Drs here so if it's particularly troublesome it never hurts to see about a Dr visit. Plus you get all kinds of pats on the back for quitting. That being said, I had that for probably a couple of months.
  11. Gator is a little fishy but wouldn't you expect it to be?
  12. jillar replied to Devil Doll's topic in Off The Record
    Stay safe Devil Doll, its so scary for you health care workers. We have 408 Health care workers just in my county who have gotten sick helping others 😞
  13. I've had shark but not caribou, have you had alligator?
  14. I can't offhand think of one I've not tried do you have one?
  15. Anyone like if I was a cannibal? 😮
  16. Yes, most of them. How about you?
  17. Why's everyone rambunctious?
  18. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Populations exploding here
  19. Deer jerky is good don't you think?
  20. No, isn't that just as bad as hot?
  21. No but I should because of where I live dont you think?
  22. I don't eat anything with vinegar in it unless you can hide it really good?
  23. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Proving my case
  24. It's more dry rubs for that style of b.b.q. Do you have pits like ours over there? https://www.santamariagrills.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.