Everything posted by jillar
- Shall We Rhyme?
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
They want our bread Why do I need to buy a thermometer to take my temperature won't my meat thermometer do?
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Why do they make it so hard to hang a damn picture?
- Shall We Rhyme?
-
Game *The answer is a question*
It'd probably do good at securing throw rugs in place wouldn't it?
-
Game *The answer is a question*
I need longer arms?
-
Game *The answer is a question*
With that super powered one or just a regular one?
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Yea, that'd be fun too don't you think?
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Maybe safety pins but do you think they'll jam the stapler?
-
If They Had Told Me When I Was 14 That Smoking Does This, Would I Have Quit Sooner?
It didn't deter me 😞
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Wouldn't that be a good idea so you know how much tape you need?
- Take Two
-
Game *The answer is a question*
You're not trying to tape with measuring tape are you?
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Maybe you can just use a stapler if you need to sew something?
- Take Two
- Take Two
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Another smokey day here 😞
- Shall We Rhyme?
- Take Two
-
**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
Dang, that's a big family!
-
Phrase Connect Game
You take the lead on this
- Shall We Rhyme?
- Phrase Connect Game
-
**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
I'll guess 1 is the lie
-
**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
We have a winner! @JohnQ, you're up