Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
Stick of the day.....
Love this thread !!!!
-
Group Discussion WK/45-Hey, you smoked for 42 years! Why on earth would you think you can get past the addiction in a couple of months? Cut yourself a
Romancing the cancer stick ...!! I want just one !!!!. Read some more...you need to know exactly what you are missing ????.......you are missing nothing...you are gaining everything... I was that terrified the day I quit...the only thing that bothered me was...will I fail again.... I knew this quit was different...I never romanced a smoke at all...welll...when your faced with amputation or a smoke...I chose my plates of meat ( feet )..... I know not everyone has...they have lost limbs.... This is the true nature of this addiction... It takes away reality.... The reality is..this is one hell of a addiction that is maming and killing millions... Once you had read and watched all the stuff..you have it in your mind..you are making the correct decision to rid yourself....you will be comfortable in your quit... Embrace being free... PS...if anyone is not quit sure how living with emphysema will effect your life..I would be more than happy to enlighten you... Shout as loud as you can...yipeee I'm a non smoker ....( Allen Carr )......
-
Pre Respond to your own SOS
My poor lungs.....52 years worth...I dread to think !!!!
-
Sparkzzz is 7 Months Quit Today!!
Well done 5 months is a great achievement ....
-
Monday 7th May 2018
Proud to join you lovely NOPERS !!!!
-
Making Progress
Love ^^^ this ^^^^ wow !!!....brilliant ....way to go TS !!!
- Sunday 6th May 2015
- chicks or sticks
-
Love “nope”
Welcome.!!!....you can do it ....
- chicks or sticks
-
Saturday 5th May 2018
It's a NOPE from me !!!
-
It has been a good morning
Well done ...feel proud...and don't forget the award...you have so earned it.....the first week is the hardest. X
-
daily “nope”
One day at a time = NOPE !!!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Today is Day 6 of my smokefree life
LML...I was more or less the same age as you are when I quit... I never in all the years called myself a addict..what me...no...I was a lady who just liked a smoke ..as a reward for all my hard work... My head was well buried in the sand...until I came here , with a serious health issue ....until then ..I didn't have the knowledge... I can promise you freedom is the most wonderful feeling in the world...keep going...youv,e nearly done your first week !!!
-
RoryPlog is 4 Months Quit Today!!
Congrats Rory...4 months is great !!!
-
brand.new.ela is 6 Months Quit Today!!
Huge congratulations.... It's all.down hill now...your half way to the Deck !!!
-
Martian5 is 4 Months Quit Today!!
Yaaa...well done M5 !!!! Foiur months is a great quit....keep going !!!
-
Joe7 Takes His Place on The Lido Deck Today!!
Welcome aboard the Lido Deck Joe.!!!....you have worked so hard to get here...grab a beer ,and take your well earned seat...the view from here is wonderful !!!
-
Tag you are it!
Hi DV.... First congrats on your fabulous one month smoke free...!!!!! As smokers we fed ourselves a crap load of chemicals every day..for decades.... Your body and brain is kinda confused...it's having to function in a entirely different way.... They call quitting a journey of up and downs....this is for sure... Be patient and kind to yourself.....the magic will happen....... Keep telling yourself..how amazing you are... Grabbing this addiction and kicking it's butt !!!!
-
What are you doing right now
Having a quiet breakfast....porridge / banana/ strawberries.... Yum....
-
Introduction
Welcome aboard Suz.. Another smoker here..who smoked for decades..its doable...believe in yourself... Read and watch all the videos here...there is a ton of information to help you along.... Take our daily NOPE...a great way to start your day....with a promise to yourself...you won't smoke for that day... Congrats on taking your life back...life as a non smoker is so much better....