Everything posted by Doreensfree
- chicks or sticks
-
Happy Mother's Day !!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
substitutions for that nasty smoke ?
I found sugar free gum helped me through the tough times .... Scented baths ...and my trusty I Pod......😁
- chicks or sticks
-
Boondock Saints
It was a thought Kate ....you have thousands of them a day .... The Important thing ..Is what you do with that thought ... KTQ...😁
-
Thank the Good Lord for Fridays !
Wow O... You were tested good style ....and you won .... Hmmm....shame on your smoker friend who thought it would be ok ,after hearing you had a heart attack... But you showed him common sense prevailed.... I'm very proud of you ..🐸
-
Happy Birthday Jillar!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Headaches!
I can only mirror the replies you have had ... Any concerns you have ,are always best seeking your GP help .... It just eases your mind ...
-
Do you feel like a victim?
Watching those Documentaries was my light bulb moment .... I finally got it ...which made me angry ....that made my quit stronger .... I was only 11 when I started smoking ...with the bigger kids ...I wanted to be like them .. All we can do is march forward ....we carnt change the past ....but we sure can changed the future .. JH...Just make sure you don't give them another penny of your hard earned cash ...🐸
-
Random thoughts...
- chicks or sticks
-
IQ4me Is One Year Smoke Free Today!!!
Welcome to the Lido Deck @IQ4me.. All your hard work has paid off.... Make sure you reward yourself ...this is a huge Achievement.... Congratulations 🐸
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Stick of the day.....
- March Roll Call !!!
- chicks or sticks
-2 ..Hello lovely Nancy ..hope your well !!😀- Confessions
Confession ....I've just moved my living room furniture backward,s and forwards in two days ...🙁 - March Roll Call !!!