Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Well done .... We are very happy and proud for you .... Consider coming here on a regular basis ...it really does help you along .... Quitting with fellow quitters can be fun .. Here is a well earned Pat On The Back 🐸
  2. Wow!!!!.... One of those freaky accidents ,geez it must have been windy to blow it with enough force ... Poor woman ...just lying there soaking up the sun ...🙁🙁
  3. Doreensfree replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    Aww Linda .... Life can throw out some crap sometimes .... I had a punching pillow ...maybe you could try this too....Boy did I feel good watching it fly through the air . And you won't get arrested ... Music .... Singing along to your favourite tunes ...the louder the better ...this also got me through some rough days . Your tool box is not totally empty ....you have us ..the board ...play some numbers ...we sure could do with them ...🐸
  4. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  5. Yep guilty of they one here too......scarey stuff !!!
  6. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Eleven !!
  7. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11.......Legs eleven !!
  8. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11.....
  9. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  10. Wow ...Your half way there already ....we are so proud of you .... Thank you for the support you give to those who follow .... I think this deserves a good Reward .....I send a little present 😀
  11. Yaaa....Good to see you ,still in your seat .... Two weeks is a quit to be proud of ...half way to that important first month 🐸
  12. Sorry you haven't been good FM....feel better soon .... It's amazing just how long we spent out our trips sorting out the smoking.... Where and when and how many we could fit in .... Well done you put all that crap behind you ....🐸
  13. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  14. Hey !!!!...... Funky monkey.....where you at ?.....we carn,t see you !!!!🐸 Come and talk to us 🐸
  15. Thank you my Ozzy buddies ... Your making me very excited about this trip...I'm ready to Hug my Girl ❤️
  16. I'm flying into Brisbane Dave ...I usually fly into Sydney or Melbourne....so this is all new 😀
  17. A early decade reward to myself .... Flights booked ...Meeting my lovely daughter here ....to spend Xmas together ...I haven't seen her for over 3 years due to the virus... I'm sure the Ozzy,s here will come and tell me what a great time I will have ....🐸😀👍
  18. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3 smart arse 😀
  19. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3 ....Go the pubs sticks 😜
  20. That was Priceless.... I can see how easy it would be to get hooked ..😁

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.