Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Hi @Keya7989.....Have you taken your seat on the Train ?.....it's now 31 st ....
  2. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  3. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  4. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  5. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  6. They could try this !!!!!.....Boo and I did when the COVID arrived .whaha......
  7. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Nought ...Nowt ...Nothin .😁
  8. Aww Stewpot 😁 Geez you have been missed in these parts ... Don't sell yourself short ....you probably helped folks you don't even know ... It's so good to hear your still having a smoke free life ... Maybe just float in and out ...your friends here would love that .. Take care Buddy 🐸🐸🐸
  9. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  10. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  11. Hello and Welcome aboard... You have already been given great advice ...I can only add ..check out our posts on the Main Smoking Message Board ,the ones pinned with green .... You fight this monster with Knowledge ...Learn all you can .... There is always someone here to help you along as Jillar has mentioned .... Our brains can be our worst enemies ....thinking about it ...I found harder than actually doing it ... Glad you found us ...be positive you can do it 🐸
  12. Okey get in line ...O your first ...😁😁😁
  13. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    God knows what number it is ..I'm going for -1... Well done chicks ...I had a itchy hand this afternoon ...now I know why ...I'll go and give a slap to cool my hand .😁🐸
  14. Congratulations FM ...You smashed that first month ...Keep swinging !!!! Don't forget that important Reward ...For all your hard work .🐸
  15. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 you sticks waited till i went to bed ...shame on you ..!!!
  16. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12...
  17. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  18. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11...Tsk....pesky sticks ....
  19. The Party continue,s.... Hop on Boo says ,I will give you a lift to the party ...😁
  20. I love this !!!! Yep !!!....The Magic has happened .👍 Congratulations Yoda.....Never look back....it's all full steam ahead now .... Stay around and the help the poor Newbie Quitters .....who need your help ...
  21. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  22. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.