Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
2nd Feb NOPE
Morning Monday morning quit train. Nice to see you rowly...I'll join you in nope .
-
Fade away
I miss too lovely jackie...
- Rhyming Words Game
-
The Man Cave! Ladies, no peeking!
ELB.....I like the new look....suits you...
-
Dear Tracey
O.m.g....hilerious....
- Fade away
-
Kristin has 3 months!
Wow ...3 months....great work......keep marchin..
-
Happy Birthday Sarah!!
Spoil yourself sweetie....happy birthday...x
-
GAME...the person above me!
TPAM owns a lovely horse
- Rhyming Words Game
-
fell off the train...
Hi Jen...how's it going sweetheart.... You still sitting on the train ?
-
I spy
Nope...more clue... It goes on with strokes.....
-
1th of February NOPE
Have fun marti....it's a nope...
-
Rooster has one month!
Wow...one month down already....great stuff....keep marchin...
-
The Man Cave! Ladies, no peeking!
You sure no ladies ?
-
How have you rewarded yourself - newbies!!!
I bought myself some real nice headphones....all the better to deafen you with my dear..l.ol....
-
I spy
Nope....it can come in tubes..and tins...
-
Day 1
Hi nippy.... Come and tell us how you are getting along....
-
Hey people
Hi bumble.....how you doing.... Let us know how you are getting along...
-
Saturday 31th last NOPE this month
Well done ev....your flyin .... Morning everyone....it's a nope....
-
Sazarac update
Hello sweet sals.... You gotta take more care of yourself....sorry to hear you have had such a bad fall... The most important thing is you get yourself back to good health.... Of course I'm gonna miss my sister very much....it was fun.... I still manage to throw the odd bit of smutt in....just for good measure.... The quit train will always be here....if you wake up one day an decide you want to come back full time... But dropping in every now again ...would be nice...just to let us know how you are doing... Stay strong in your quit.... Love you heaps. Your other half..((((((( hug. ))))))
-
my first SOS
Hi tony.... Great to hear you smashed those cancer sticks to pieces.... You can do this.... Tell yourself you are a wonderful non smoker.........best decision ever.... Stay close to the board ,post often...we will support you all the way.... One day at a time....this is how its done.. Well done..
-
Laura has 3 weeks today!!
Well done ....congrats.....keep marchin on.....
-
Oneistoo has 3 weeks!
Great stuff.....congrats......this is how it's done....one day at a time.....lovin your journal...
-
**New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
Wish list