Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Aye...you canny beat a gud poll
  2. Aww Jen.... No lecture here...only advice.... I spent 52 stupid years thinking smokes made it better when I was in a crisis ,when fhey actually didn't do anything.... This was the one part of thinking ,that I did my most work on.... Read all you can again..... Jump back on the train.....and buckle up...... You can do it......
  3. So happy to be writing this..... Huge congrats jules on your big day....you've turned your life around....Im proud of you sweetheart.... Spoil yourself today....your a insperation..... Ok...now can I buy maverick ?.... Hugs to you both....xxxxx
  4. One more sleep to the party....aye.... http://youtu.be/WqP4a39AlYo
  5. Morning everyone.....nope...
  6. Wow...scarey stuff...we don't get anything like this....thankfully... Stay safe peeps...xxx
  7. I agree too....if all the commercials had worked....I would have quit a long time ago.... I switched my junkie brain off to all the crappy stuff....ya that kind of stuff happens to other people ...not me..... It's all the other ailment they don't show either....c.o.p.d....strokes.heart attacks...etc.... Yes...why don't they show someone having a limb amputated....because this nearly did happen....to me..... Xxxxxxx
  8. Hi Beth...so good to see you....please don't over do it.....xxx
  9. 2 days......nearly there....here,s ana
  10. Morning Evelyn and all... My Sunday nope....
  11. Thanks B... Nice to hear from you.... Wow you have a great quit....huge congrats... I'm sure your post will be very valuable to everyone here..... Welcome...
  12. This is the new commercial shown in the uk today... http://youtu.be/4zGkfAGzEJc
  13. Huge congrats....your first week smoke free...fabulous....
  14. Brilliant....your body is sorta in a weird place at the moment...expect up and downs... Just keep marchin.....well done...
  15. O.m.g....I carnt breath...fcuckin hilerious....
  16. Wow...perfect....have a great time...I'm well,jealous...
  17. Fabulous....2 weeks is a great quit...keep marchin...x
  18. Huge congrats sandy....half a year....well done sweetheart...xx
  19. Sweetheart.... Deep breaths......don't look at the whole picture.....it's too big....same as quiting.... Break it down....one task....little steps..... Your 39 years old....still so young to rebuild a new life.... My mother in law was the most wicked person I have ever encountered...I wish I had to steps to change things.... The scars now are deep....only surround your self with positive people ,because your worth nothing less... You have plans in the career department....I'm sure folks here will help all they can.... My kids are in thier forties...we have a great relationship.....I learned by my mother in law.... You only get back what you give out..... Hugs xxxxxxx
  20. aww sorry sweetheart I missed this too... Hope today is a much better day..some times it sucks....stay strong fight that crave.... It's ok to wobble....i was told....just don't fall over..... I promise it really does get better....keep telling yourself....this is temporary.....xx
  21. Thank you Markus.... A great read.... So good to see you xx
  22. Wow...jess....hands up here....carnt beat that....xx
  23. Wow....the party starts here....1day....yaaaa
  24. 3 days...let's get the party started... http://youtu.be/2_m7Yi6g3xg
  25. Morning quit train.....it's a nope from me too....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.