Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Brilliant babs...you have a great talent....lovely picture...
  2. Massive congrats to you....I'm so proud to have you sit with us on the lido deck.... I'm so happy for you... Hugs xxxx
  3. Aww nancy...a lovely kitchen....much bigger than mine....you have a big house....fabulous....xx
  4. I'm here...you carnt get rid of some folks l.ol...
  5. Nice work ....mrs sarge....
  6. Morning quit train .... It's a nope from sunny Liverpool.....
  7. Aww nancy.... Big job eh? I know about this don't I......mess...dust....men working.....yuk......but.... When it's finished and we stand back and go ..oh wow..that great....all will be worth it.... A great idea ...plenty of wine on hand....I would love to rush over there and chink with you my darling.... At least it's your hubby....i had a couple strangers asking for tea all the tine...and showing me thier builders bum....gross..... Xxxxxx
  8. Wow....look at that sky.....fabulous.....
  9. Nooooo....its a mask we bought from the island of Vanuatu....a little island in the pacific....xx
  10. Sweetheart....you CAN do this... Take your seat....first class....by the window....and enjoy the journey to freedom..... Take away all those dark clouds....the what ifs...... We are here for you.....one rule only..... Never stick anything in your mouth and light it..... Let's get the job done ...you and the quit train team.... Hugs xxxx
  11. Thank you nancy....love you as always..... Hope I didn't scare you folks to much!!! These pic,s made me think things over....they could have be so different.... Just under two years ago....I was told....lose the cigs...or....lose the feet.... Thankfully I found the strength..and found you good folks here.... Hugs to you all.... Xxxxx
  12. Nope...nope...NOPE
  13. So funny....but you carnt blame a girl for trying...l.ol....
  14. Very nice bab,s.....
  15. Aww fantastic....congratulations to your lovely grandson....xx
  16. Wow...your nearly there....fantastic....xx
  17. Hugs from me too....sorry about your loss....xx
  18. Well done....you sound in a good place.... Don't forget the little treats...it's just a pat on the back to yourself.... One day at a time.....good work.....
  19. Wow early risers....it's a nope here....
  20. ((((( hugs ))))) sweetheart.....xxxx
  21. It's a beautiful sunny day here in Liverpool.....I won't spoil it by smoking....
  22. ...

    Doreensfree replied to Thondratir's topic in Off The Record
    I also don't know what happened .... You had a great quit going....sorry you decided to throw it away..... Please jump right back on board....your life really does depend on it.... Life throws some crap....but smoking doesn't make this all disappear..... I wish I had quit at your age.... Dust down....take your seat....and stay the whole journey.....
  23. Hi and welcome aboard......so glad your here.....Take it one day at a time.....daily nope..... Read all you can....if you havnt read Allen Carr the easy way....this book had helped so many.... All the support you will need is right here...
  24. Brilliant post.... Living with consequences of smoking...was much scarier to live with than quitting.... The smartest thing to do is quit before the shit hits the fan....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.