Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My 2nd photo on the QT

Featured Replies

Are you in there somewhere, or did you take it?

supposed to point camera at YOU for a selfie

  • Author

Yes I took it. It's just the fact that I actually got it on the website that is what so amazing. I kinda feel computer savvy now  :P

Change your underwear would impress us more

Such talent...now you will be expected to post pics regularly and maybe even a video or two  :D

wow,,is what hit me- that's a great photo if you look close- there's a lot going on- the light up in that cloud is neat, the train tracks say something,

 

 

love it,,

Such a cool picture! Thanks for sharing. :)

Riding last night with group. Leading of course, hear train off in distance, speed up, know where its going....get to tracks second too early and slow everyone down,,,,gates come down, ten minutes of train go by and we are in front row....everyone giving me the evil eye and shaking head....I wear a big smile whole time, wife knows I got ADD for trains and just laughs at me....perfect  view

Riding last night with group. Leading of course, hear train off in distance, speed up, know where its going....get to tracks second too early and slow everyone down,,,,gates come down, ten minutes of train go by and we are in front row....everyone giving me the evil eye and shaking head....I wear a big smile whole time, wife knows I got ADD for trains and just laughs at me....perfect  view

Are you the one with no sweat on your tee shirt

moped07.JPG

  • Author

Riding last night with group. Leading of course, hear train off in distance, speed up, know where its going....get to tracks second too early and slow everyone down,,,,gates come down, ten minutes of train go by and we are in front row....everyone giving me the evil eye and shaking head....I wear a big smile whole time, wife knows I got ADD for trains and just laughs at me....perfect  view

 

These are what I've been driving here lately.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3jJ-ZpM_Gw

The title of this post is severely misleading...

*walks away disappointed*

  • Author

aa4410a8-497a-4c99-bdd3-7b30a296abbe_zps 

Where some of my cig money went  :)

Very cool!!

 

Do you drive trains for your job, Bat?

doorbell ring or Petra get an idea?

 

Bat,

whats combo of horn blowing, something to do with ships and queens boat right of way I was told on train ride in Hill City SD

  • Author

doorbell ring or Petra get an idea?

 

Bat,

whats combo of horn blowing, something to do with ships and queens boat right of way I was told on train ride in Hill City SD

 

Honestly, I've never heard the history behind it. I just toot the horn the way the rule book says to. 

 

http://www.up.com/aboutup/funstuff/horn_signals/

 

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Train_whistle

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.