Everything posted by mfic
-
Monday 7th September 2026
nope-, its been over 10 years,,, an this place made it a hell of lot eaiser,,, Thank ya,ll
-
Thursday 2nd January 2025
nope- its been 10 years,,, hope all are well,,, Happy new year ya,ll RC
-
Saturday 23rd October 2021
still nope,, since 5/17/2015..................................I have been gone, but am still great,,, Peace/love/Donny Osmond,,,,lol
-
First Test Today
you got this buddy,,,, every craving gets weaker,, believe it or not, I used gum w/ a loud flavor,,,, still do, an I got my 5 year chip,,,,, bout every time I get in the truck,,, out comes the gum,, much like our ol smok n habit,,,,,,stay busy,,,,, you,ll love it,,,,, RC
- Tobacco & Smoking Documentaries
-
Friday 24th July 2020
O hell no,, Its been over 5years,,,, beats the shit out a me how I made it,,, I love everybody,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,peace on earth,, RC
-
Thursday 23rd January 2020
hell no,, this monday be be 5 years,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, If your reading this,,, we both made it,,, I love everybody,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Peace,, RC
-
What smoking a month's worth of cigs looks like
wow,,, thats awfull,I should be dead,,I smoked for 30 years,,,,,, good post,,,,, RC
-
***DEAR MEMBERS***
get em girl,, nothing scares a rainy day like a sunny disposition,,, miss n yas,,,,, Love -Texas
-
SEX
well hell ya got me on this one,,, lol,, who knew,,, RC
-
Tuesday July 3 2018
o hell no,,,,still cant get my sticker "stuck" ?????
-
Sunday 31 st December 2017
well hell no, not ever, coming up on three years,,, smokers stink sooo bad cant believe I smoked for 30 years,, I love you all, safe an happy new years, hope you all get "lucky" too ,,,,lol RC
-
Our New Board !!!
good good- progress,, Time marches on,,,,,
-
Our New Board !!!
where did my "ticker go" dangit-- like I can keep up with the 1000,s of cigs I skipped an the years etc,,,, I will miss that,,,
-
Friday November 10, 2017
well hell nope,, never
-
Sunday 22 nd October 2017
well "el no" never,, fall,,,, finally,,,xx RC
-
Wednesday 11 th October 2017
nope- stinky bastards they are,,,, xx
-
Friday 8 th September 2017
nope- not today,,, or ever,,,,, Peace ,,, RC
-
Wednesday, August 30, 2017
nope- we got soaked Texas strong,, Love thy neighbor- its still alive peeps,,,, xx RC out I
-
Hey Stupid
well chit- fooker,,, I looked too
-
Tuesday, August 22, 2017
well wake the hell up,,nope,,,,,,,,,,,, 37 years in Building- 30 of em smok ,n ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not no more,,,,,,,,,,,, chow ya,ll
-
Sunday 13th August 2017
no- it too freek n hot for that,,100 plus,, dammit Jim,,,,
-
Good morning, Doreen and Happy Anniversary!!
congrats to a great milestone in your quit- and,,,, Thanks for always being there for everybody round here,,,, your pretty much a positive fixture ,,,,,, xx RC
-
Friday 4th August 2017
hell no,, I never do it just simple-that crap stinks sooooo bad,, Jesus its hot here,,,, Love ya,s RC
-
Thursday 27th July 2017
Hell naw,, wheels up on the runway,,, or something---- "I thought I was flying high till I looked down an I was standing on my knees" "Jackson Brown"