Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mfic

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mfic

  1. Great information, good work- keep fighting the good fight- no smoking is great compared to when I did smoke,,, I still cant believe it sometimes (my quit) RC
  2. hell no,, nope,,,,
  3. o hell no- stink n things,,, never,
  4. nope as well-- you,ll be really mad if you smoke Jimmy,, hang in there,
  5. good information- I,m probably o.k, I only smoked for 30 years,,, well, I still have a sense of humor- never again,,, peace, RC
  6. still here,lurking,, nearly didn't get beck on,, password etc,,,, nope- never,
  7. mfic replied to Sonic's topic in Off The Record
    great question- I love his wisdom and writing,,,an lifes experiences,,, come see us o wise one,,,
  8. o hell no- nope-m it stinks sooo,
  9. well- its official---1 year-- nope,,still
  10. hell no-- nope,,,
  11. Told Ya,, Thanks for check n in,,,, peace ,,, RC
  12. o hell no, got a big one right around the corner,,,,, nope
  13. wow- very powerful,,, I am sorry for you,, and I love you all, I done even need to see you,, That's just how it is- I have lost people,, and I have found you,, for everything we get,,, we give up something,,,, I truly believe- Thank you my quit train friends,,,,, for being,, RC
  14. well done,,, I,m sure glad I "don't smoke" nope,,,,,
  15. dammit,,,,,,nope,, no chance,,,
  16. Peace on earth- love to all,, nope also,,,,
  17. nope ya loco peeps.... hp-ho-ho,,, RC
  18. no way on my b-day,,, peace
  19. mfic replied to babs609's topic in Off The Record
    I love em all-- laughing my ass off,,, he,s my hero happy holidays ya,ll. rc
  20. nope,,,,,, Thankfully I do not smoke,,,,
  21. no -pe ever,, yeah baby,,
  22. wow-- I hope all is o.k-- our pets are really just other "children" to me anyway,, happy holidays all, RCX
  23. This is the best place there is Cookie,,,, you will love yourself for quitting,, an you can,, no question about that- our mind is a very powerful thing,,, I lost my Mom as well,,, I feel your pain,,,, come here all the time,, these people are honest, earnest and helpful,,,, peace to you friend,, RC

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.