Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Something to celebrate

Featured Replies

Might be long :P

 

I got alarmed Friday evening, Guus was terribly ill so I took him at 9 PM to the vet. Gas tummy, ususally deadly within 24 hours if you do nothing. So painkillers, something to get his belly working again, and force-feeding (he wasn't eating)

Sunday 4 PM he sat there motionless, I really thought I watched him dying but he revived and started eating and drinking.

this morning he was still alert again and eating well but blown belly so I went to the vet... he needed cat anti-hairball paste to laxicet and probiotica, he really did not like that and put a fess. I cried so much and decided to leave him invets care so she could give him the meds, more objective and truly I just couldn't take it and if I would be an emo mess that would not help him :) GOOD NEWS. He's eating, drinking, alert and curios; his belly is no longer blown and doesn't seem to hurt. He hadn't pooped she'd expected him to do so during night or tomorrow.

Right now I have the hope he will survive it and hé'll be friggin be kept in on his weekmoney if he has to stay longer :)He is one huge expensive piggie but men boy do I love that little boy.

 

Also news on moving. Maybe going to look on a home this week???? A lot of room, might go FAST so if I'm moving before Christmas I'm not surprised :P

 

oh and my anniverswry is on the way lotsa stress so this was why I was absent

So sorry to hear Gus has been ill.  Hope he mends quickly.

 

Good luck on the new place!!!   Lots of exciting things coming up for you.  xx

Ditto Jenny - cuz she rocks and said what I would say. :)

  • Author

Going to pick up GUUS whohooo he's one kick ass strong piggie

wow-- I hope all is o.k-- our pets are really just other "children" to me anyway,,

 

happy holidays all, RCX

Hope Gus is feeling better now Evelyn :)

  • Author

He's better and the real bloke again

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.