Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mfic

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mfic

  1. welcome Gina, Its completely up to us (all of us) weather we smoke or not- you got this-as long as you guard your quit- do not ever take even 1 puff-- your a puff away from a pack a day--- for life,,, be strong-- you got it,, RC
  2. well nope,,,, xx peace on earth,,, love one another,,,
  3. not me- I,m just fine with it all- I,ll probably never notice a difference- still pay too much tax, earn too little,, suffer creeky bones an middle of the night get up to pee,,,,, all we need is love ya,ll xx
  4. nope,, lord help us,,,,, xx
  5. nope-still,,,,, xx RC
  6. abalubby nope,,,,
  7. well its the same lot of us,, no,, nope,,, done w/it....
  8. no- nada ,nope,,,, elpaso,,, never,, happy Friday said the troll,,,,,lol
  9. nope,,,, an I,m walking now after dinner,,,,, better everyday
  10. el-paso, I aint got the stones,, never did like heights,, even as a house framer,,,, stoned,,,,, way back there,,
  11. mfic replied to jimmy's topic in Off The Record
    I will Jimmy- be strong brother,,, The Lord is our Sheppard.. RC
  12. nope,, greet ns all,,, still lurking,,,,xx
  13. still nope- they stink so...
  14. hell nope, don't even think about em,,, :D
  15. nope,, never,, yuKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
  16. noper,,, I do not smoke
  17. well written message- me either,, still don't believe it now an then-- boy they stink,, yeah,,, were free,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, peace ya,ll RC
  18. nope--never
  19. That's cool--- one of the best,, if not the best- you gotta want it man- its gonna kill us if we smoke,, slowly, surly,,, just go one day at a time-- you,ll like it after a,while--- a lot I tell everybody,,, gum, tic-tac ,,,whatever,, for a,while,,,, that really really helped me-- habit replacement- but it evaporated eventually There is a great purpose in this-- you run you-- not that little 3 1/2" long spike--- man it stinks too,,, be strong an stay here,,,, Peace ,RC
  20. n-freekn-o never again- went to jury duty- ,,where ya get a break every hour-- damn do the smokers stink,,,,, don't see how I did that for all those years,,, happy summer ya,ll,, its freek hot here,,, RC,
  21. Yeah MOMO- I,ll second all the above advise,,, There spot on- you,ll put on some lbs probably,,, but,,,, when you get back to the core being you are as a "non smoker" everything gets back in balance,, ,, I did gum forever,, lots of it, real powerful flavors an it will actually kill hunger triggers too- peppermint, wintergreen,, an its opposite a nasty ass ciggy too,, fresh tasting,,, Taste bubs will surprise you as stated above as well,,,, congratulations,, your gonna love the new you,, keep coming here- these peeps are the best,, peace,, RC
  22. Hello all you peeps-- snuck in here,,, nope,, always nope,,,, Peace,, RC
  23. o hell nope- I smelled a smoker today,,,,Jesus it stinks,,,

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.