Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Action!! Look!!

Featured Replies

Looks awesome, thanks DD! Another excuse to play through the others again ;)

Ds.... did you see that they are doing casting calls down in Atlanta for this.  I saw it on facebook and thought about you.

  • Author

Ds.... did you see that they are doing casting calls down in Atlanta for this.  I saw it on facebook and thought about you.

No?! I am about 6 hours out of the ATL though. I know that Nicotero is always looking for Walkers but wants skinny skinny people, which I am not.

Dang it I thought it was going to be a action nudey shot :( ;) :)

Dang it I thought it was going to be a action nudey shot :( ;) :)

  

So funny....but you carnt blame a girl for trying...l.ol....

Come on now ladies, you both know that that only happens at wine parties ;) :p :rolleyes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.