Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
Hello my friends, an update from me..!
Morning my little sweetpea... I agree ...you have been missed so much here... Sorry to hear about beautiful bobbie....you have been very lucky to have had each other in your lives.... It's always hard to say goodbye...she is in my prayers.... You know the folks here have shared you and tasha,s journey.....and have always prayed you two would be blessed with the little one you both wanted so badly....a massive congrats.....our own little action person....wonderful..... I'm so happy for you both.... Hugs darlin.... Xxxxxx
-
3rd june
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE....
-
See Saw Marjorie Daw
I'm so sad to,watch your struggles...you have all the tools here sweetheart...you just have to grab it with both hands and don't let go for anything...nope...such a small word ...with such a massive meaning.... Never light another cig....starve the monster out... Let's make this your sticky.... Remember I had to punch...throw...scream....a good few hissy fits.... Don't wait until your put in a corner with bad health issues...do it now ... Hugs xxxx
-
Colleen (aka Ginger) has two years smoke free!!
Wow colleen....brilliant....2 years is a insperation..... You have helped me and so many others....along the tracks...xxxx
-
2nd of June NOPE
From another toad....nope.....xxxx
-
Tracey
Fondest love and hugs Tracey....you and your family in my thoughts... Xxxxx
- 1 June NOPE
-
Quality time with the Granddaughter.. :)
Class A grandad...xxxx
- Sunday 31 May NOPE
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Aww poor Lisa....dam and blast....
-
WHOOHOOO VACATION HAS BEGUN
Enjoy sweetheart....
-
Hey....jackie....
Where you at !!!... Missing you here lady....x
-
Saturday 30 NOPE pledge
NOPE
-
Sonic Crushes 8 Months!
Brilliant....8 months already....x
-
Bakon's Daily Attendance Tracker -
I think I'm here........ya..I'm here...
- Friday 29 May NOPE
-
Four Huge Months for Tyme 2B!
Well done...keep marchin..
-
Thursday 28th May NOPE
Nope
- Lost Dog
- New Here
-
Wedneysday 27 May yeeeeh NOPE
No smoking for me today...
-
CPK nailed for months!!!
Good work....
-
Stu's Smober Face
Oh ok...is ths the back of the queue....the kiss stu queue...l.ol....
-
7 months Nicotine Free for me.
Brilliant rowly....7 months is a great quit.....xx
-
Prayers, positive thoughts, please / new update/ with picture 5/23
Mary is a tower of strength......brilliant pic nancy.... Get well soon Mary sweetheart....and just take it easy.... Sending all my love ... Xxxx