Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
Train Train- Bat answers questions
Do you carry your tea and sugar in a little container....like my grandad....I always remember his face was always sooty...x
-
THURSDAY 9th July 2015
Nope..
-
finding the logic
My darling Tracey.... What a honest ..strong ...straight from the heart post.... I hope sharing it here....will help you on your journey forward..... And help folks find the strength to come on board....to kick this killer addiction for good... My fondest love ....
-
WEDNESDAY 8th July 2015
Nooooooooope
-
I won't need cigarettes anymore!
Hello and welcome aboard ... Congrats on making the best decision you could make...l Read all you can....understand this addiction....Allen Carr the easy way is a great book....that has helped so many.... Taking the daily NOPE....it's a promise to yourself ...you won't smoke in the next 24 hours....the days pass by.... Staying close to the board....talking it through....we will support you all the way....xx
-
New bathroom saga!
It won't be long now.....xx
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Tony is home from hossy tomorrow after two months.... He will need so much care.... Fcuk smoking and the company's who profit ....
-
Happy birthday ted...
A big 1 today... Plenty of treats coming your way... All the quit train kitty,s are invited to his party... Meow.....
- What type
-
Tyme2be Truthful
So happy you took your seat back on the train tyme.... Your life really does depend on it.. I too thought smoking was not effecting me...my lungs were ok....I could breath.... Hubby was already suffering from copd/ emphysema....nothing wrong with my lungs.... No ...something sinister was happenening somewhere else.... I came near to a whisper of having both feet amputated.... It's not always the lungs.... relapse is not a option for me....I have no more chances.... Don't let this be you.... Now that you have found your seat here....guard it well....and keep it....never give it up for anything... Xxxx
-
Today is 2 years for our wonderful nancy....
Huge congratulations.. You have a huge place in my heart...thank you for all what you do for me.... Love you heaps .... Treat yourself today.... Xxxxxx
- TUESDAY 7th July 2015
-
And there goes the kitchen....and now it is gone...
Oh dear !!!!!!!
-
F it
Might have known that was you...l.ol...
-
New bathroom saga!
I love that colour....relaxing..... It is taking shape..It will look brilliant when finished....not long now..... Xxx
-
Belated Congrats to deltawings!!!
Huge congrats DW.....great to see you....xx
-
Just Got 8 Today
Great work TEW.......x
- MONDAY 6th July 2015
- 5 months for CPK!
- SUNDAY 5th July 2015
-
And there goes the kitchen....and now it is gone...
Oh wow....keep your eye on the finished job....count to ten nancy.... It will be amazin.... Maybe now would be a good time for doing meditation....lol.... Your so lucky to have your own handy man....no such luck here.... Xxxxx
-
F it
Aww thanks son....he arrived with three mates to get them done over the weekend....love you ...xxx
-
F it
F it.....painting 7 new doors...undercoat then gloss...grrrrrrrr....before he comes home from hossy....
-
SATURDAY THE 4TH OF JULY 2015!!!!
NOPE
-
Happy Birthday Julie!
Happy birthday Julie xxx