Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Well done babs.....great pic,s...
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJL6MocMxZo
  3. Morning quit train peeps....NOPE
  4. Hi dw...hope your gran makes a swift recovery....Hugs xx
  5. Thanks for your good wishes marti....we are ok .... Wow...no food.....tough... Xxxx
  6. Brilliant....clever denns ....good man.... A kitchen any good chef would be proud of.... Eat well nancy...xxx
  7. Our lovely babs....I'm so happy for you....3 years is truly amazin... You are a trooper here...always happy and insperational.... Bless you swetheart... Xxxx
  8. I'm Doreen and I'm a ...eye candy addict.....x
  9. wow...wonderful stuff....congrats babs.... Love ya sister. Xxxxx
  10. Huge congrats ladies... So happy to have met you all....your insperational.... Love ya heaps xxxx
  11. Very nice .....you are spoilt....l.ol....
  12. It's a wet day in Liverpool...still nope....
  13. Where's your nice photo gone.....your too handsome to hide...
  14. I think I know a little bit about this subject... Smoked my way through 52 years ..I carnt survive with out my crutch...it's my pleasure... It's helps in a crisis....all the excuses ..oh I used them all... Well I'm here to tell you all sitting on that fence....oh yes you can...and you'll enjoy it... Life is so much better ...with out that dark cloud hanging around... So if this old gal...after smokkng all her life can do it. I promise you can do it too.... Don't sit on the fence....jump on the train...we all did...fantastic journey....
  15. Love this post... Darth Vader....a great way of turning a negative into a positive... Now and again that nico monster till tries to lure us in.... I have been known to think of cigs like a vampire....holding a cross out to them... Good fighting evil.... Nice I Rez....
  16. Happy birthday jimmy....enjoy.....xxx
  17. Aww Rez....you carnt be good at everything....just make sure what you CAN do......is good ...l.ol.....x....
  18. Enjoy..... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BBjI1aC4yCM#
  19. Brilliant....Love it....my little pic is ted...my 1 year old British shorthair... O.m.g.....he is the most loveable placid kitty ....he just loves to follow me...watch what I do.... I'm sure you and your kitty will have years of fun together.... Xxxx
  20. I'm sure my grand papa would be blown away....if he saw the trains of today....And the speed they travel.....but......you didn't answer my question....do you carry your tea and sugar...in a little tin ...l.ol..... Xxxx
  21. Me smoke.....nnnnnnnope....
  22. Happy birthday....x
  23. Hey rowly...nice to see you....well done buddy...magic...xx
  24. Aww that's sounds awful...very frustrating....hope the doc,s can sort it and fix it.... Sorry Hun...xxx

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.