Everything posted by beazel
-
True or False
False TNP loves chocolate covered strawberries
-
Make A Sentence from 5 Letters
Please leave unripened tomatoes overnight AMINO
-
Phrase Connect Game
You have the wrong number
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
Only if the rest of you is awake If you're "born again" do you have two bellybuttons?
-
Shall We Rhyme?
Geez Mac! Give me a hard word to rhyme! Neoplasm on wrist
-
Complete The Sentence
is imminent. (I never even noticed we were playing it wrong. Lol) When I cracked the egg
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
Or scratch it What shape is the sky?
- Linked Words Game
- Not In My Living Room A-Z
- Word Association Game
- A - Z Words Ending with a Vowel
- The Last 3 Letters Game
-
Three Associated Words Game
Mop - Floor - Bucket
- Change A Letter Game
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Shall we measure it to see?
- Darcy is 1/2 Year Quit Today!
-
Back at day 1 again
Glad you are back! I hope you stick around for at least a year. I think giving and receiving support is an important part of your success. Glad you are ready for your sticky quit🙂!!
-
Relapsed again
Well, I hope you know that we are just trying to help. We understand the frustration that you are feeling. I still read daily to reinforce my quit. Maybe this is a good place to start. Possibly a plan on what to do before you put a cigarette in your mouth would help. Of course I (again) suggest an SOS, but if you don't like that idea you should come up with something else. We really care and are passionate about quitting and supporting others. No one here wants to upset you. We have been there.
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Do you think there are taking up the spy biz since there is no filming at this time?
- chicks or sticks
-
Monday 7th September 2020
nope
-
Three months!!!
Congratulations on 3 MONTHS!
-
JohnQ Hits The 1/4 Year Mark!
congratulations on 3 MONTHS!!! That's fantastic!
-
Layla is One Week Smoke Free!!!
Congratulations Layla on 1 WEEK!! That's fabulous!!
-
Mac#23 Is 5 Months Smoke Free!
Congratulations on 5 MONTHS Mac!!! That's awesome!!