Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beazel

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beazel

  1. Horse - Saddle - Stirrup
  2. Xenia
  3. beazel replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Gripe
  4. beazel replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I took the same trip with Joe!
  5. beazel replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Heat my food
  6. Other girls read
  7. Under near kiosk
  8. He never uses interesting knitting ZIPPO
  9. beazel replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  10. beazel replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Ophelia
  11. Hi justanotherme! I think it's the addiction, we'll always be the addict (in my opinion). That's why we must always be vigilant. I stay prepared for that monster. There is a reason I spent those years reading, watching videos and constantly educating myself. Supporting others and being supported to keep myself accountable. Understanding the lie is what helps me on those moments when I "want" a cigarette. Glad you came to vent about it. That's part of what this fabulous support group is all about. KTQ
  12. beazel replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19
  13. Wouldn't it be great if there was one going in the other direction too?
  14. Really old ladies pant hard COZEY
  15. Are you trying to teach an old dog new tricks?
  16. Tired ladies yawn
  17. beazel replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  18. Do you honestly think I can remember what I was thinking 10 minutes ago?
  19. beazel replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  20. beazel replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Score some weed
  21. Are you trying to confuse an old woman?
  22. beazel replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  23. beazel replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Make hay while the sun shines
  24. beazel replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.