Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nancy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nancy

  1. Six months is such a huge milestone! I am very happy for you, Ron!! High Five!
  2. Stuart, what a lovely thought provoking post...so glad you are here. Thank you for everything you do, and a big Congratulations on five months....
  3. So very happy for you, Jenn! Six months is beyond fabulous!! It is a delight sharing this journey with you!
  4. What a wonderful accomplishment! You have rocked this quit from the beginning, paying it forward as you go. Thanks for all the inspiration you provide!
  5. No smoking for me, today!!
  6. Nancy replied to Frezflops's topic in Socializing
    Good for you!
  7. Sue, I am so happy for you!! Nine months is fabulous. I love the kindness, humor and energy you bring here...thank you.
  8. I have basically the same grill as MQ....and I love it. However, It might seem a little pricey for a back-up grill,,but I agree with MQ that I think it will last a very long time
  9. Nancy replied to Doreensfree's topic in Socializing
    Oh, Doreen, I am crying with you. Biggest hugs and lots of love coming your way!
  10. Noooooooooooooo...please no burpees!!
  11. How are we doing money wise, Tiff? Do we need some more?
  12. Oh, Bonnie, it is just heartbreaking!
  13. I am so proud or you, Lace!! Four months is fabulous!!
  14. Welcome, PC. So glad you found us. For whatever reason, many people struggle around the 3 month mark, I know I did. I couldn't stop crying. You just have to get through it...I promise you it does get better, and very quickly at this point! Welcome, and please let us know how we can help...
  15. NOPE and Congratulations on 5 months...so glad you are with us!!
  16. Positive thoughts coming your way...take care of yourself!
  17. And the question can be turned around...if the person who pmed that to her is visiting here and does not like it...why are they here?
  18. I like the new picture!
  19. So happy for you, Julie!!
  20. Woo Hoo for Stu! Five months is fabulous!!Thank you for being here!
  21. and I see Lorena Bobbitt is in the house!!
  22. Nancy replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    fleas mosquitos sweat bees wasps yellow jackets and any flying thing or crawling or slithering thing that wants to interupt me. my family or my pets from enjoying being outside...
  23. :lol2:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.