Everything posted by Still winning
-
Where Are You TAC, Jenw1022, Trish, Amy, IAmDoingIt, Jeanne Meier, Brittany, laura, leahcaR, lace, Anna0928 & Others?
Sure she'll answer when she remembers she used to smoke :) Making jam and growing orchids and generally lovin summer. Makes me smile. x
-
Where Are You TAC, Jenw1022, Trish, Amy, IAmDoingIt, Jeanne Meier, Brittany, laura, leahcaR, lace, Anna0928 & Others?
Got a few of usI think, will get on this asap! x
-
Congratulations!!
Missed hearing from you trish, good to know you're around :) I hope all is well with you hun. xx Quitting, well when you're ready, but just good to hear from you. xx
-
I can´t wait to quit
How goes it today?? x
-
moonwalker quitters?
Congrats on a full day clearof smoking!! How are you feeling on day 2?
- chicks or sticks
-
happy birthday bonnie
Happy birthday chicks friend :) xx
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
-
Friday 11th july
nope.
-
What should I eat?
Wipe it out with a couple of glasses and wine and go to sleep, that's what I'd do :) Healthier of course would be soup? I always forget how satisfying that is and how much I like it until I eat some. xx
- chicks or sticks
-
moonwalker quitters?
Really happy you're starting this journey, absolutely the best choice for a better life!! Moonwalk away :) Let us know a bit more about your quit when you feel ready so we can support you. Ie patches/cold turkey etc. And what bought you to today and this quit. The more we get to know each other the more support we can be. xx
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
-
Thursday July 10th NOPE
It beggers belief that we would willingly cause harm to our bodies through smoking... An absolute NOPE to doing that again from me!!
-
feel'n my age
Of course there's always exceptions, however on the whole that sounds plausible. We were more content to sit and do little while we smoked. Now it's fun finding the bits we were missing :) xx
-
Massive draw back :-(
Good people love animals and children. It's because you come from a pure heart. So I think it's a good thing! Cry, crying is good for the soul and the baby is back where he belongs and safe thanks to you. All is good. x
-
Venting
((doreen)). What doesn't kill us doesn't always help. Hoping for help for you. x
-
chicks or sticks
-6 Bandit - you can't do the whole "big up" buddy pm and then sneak a go on chicks and sticks...meh...sneaky men! Even the ones who wear skirts and pink... Got your number!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
-
chicks or sticks
-6 Everyone's gotta have a hobby right...mines the swearing thread ;)
-
One last time...pink for Mrs. Bakon!
Candles and prayers going up for Mr and Mrs B. Much love! xx
-
Holski!!! 3 weeks!!!
Happy for you and your 3 weeks, massive congrats!! Doing great. xx
-
Gabby celebrates 1 month
GABBY!!! WOW!! You are owning this quit, I'm so delighted for you and the new life I see you will have now. Absolutely massive congrats with sparkles and hugs. It's been a tough road, but the path has been found and we will follow it with you. Much love!! xx