Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. action replied to leahcaR's topic in Socializing
    Will do it Monday. When I'm supposed to be working. Mwahahahah
  2. I guarantee I would be smoking now if it weren't for you guys. No education and no accountability makes Ross a dull (smokey) boy... But seriously, it's true.
  3. Ross, Seriously, what the f**k are you thinking? We've been here before. Sort it out, and don't be an idiot. You really want to throw away this quit and let everybody down?! Plus, you can't break a promise to yourself.
  4. action replied to leahcaR's topic in Socializing
    I am so gonna read your blog lol I am hoping it will motivate me to do one. I read Bugs and it was really great :)
  5. Southern fried chicken, sour Creme, guacamole, jalapeños, salsa, nachos/tacos, lettuce, tomato in a brioche bun... Too good ;)
  6. action replied to JackiMac's topic in Socializing
    Lol Jackie, you will notice from my extreme lack of posting any photos that I too have been unable to comprehend how to do this. It took me bloody ages to figure out the avatar! Sorry that's not helpful, but you are not alone!!!
  7. Do we already have one if these threads?! I went out for lunch. I order and consumed an El Bandito Burger. Am I a cannibal?
  8. I am hard wired lol
  9. Until
  10. To increase the chance of getting pregnant. But I know that it is so much more than that now!!
  11. Rachael the gamesmaster
  12. Love Boney M lol Sharon, can you come round here once you've finished - a lot of painting still needed ;)
  13. TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN... Sorry I like that word but haven't been able to use it recently! Accountability has been key to my quit. My fellow passengers have kept me on the straight an narrow. Couldn't have done it without their support!
  14. OMG - that second picture is hilarious!!!!!
  15. LOL - there is always a lighter thief! Good for you for not wanting to smoke ;)
  16. action replied to Pippa's topic in Socializing
    I think it was Tracey ;)
  17. Great idea - I will do the name thing!
  18. Hey Evelyn, it's a running joke... On a different website Bakon got in trouble for saying those words. He's just checking he can speak his mind here without getting into trouble lol. You will start to understand Bakon better once you get to know him!!
  19. action replied to Evelyn's topic in Celebrations!
    Hi Evelyn, remember that David beat Goliath ;) Glad you are spending time with friends today, that's nice. I hope that you have a great day!! Say Hi all your friends and you surrogate mum for us :)
  20. Good for you. Take care and speak to you soon.
  21. Everybody's different Evelyn. You are a great person, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise. Besides, if everyone was the same, life would get boring pretty fast ;)
  22. Generally when I want something to happen, I make it happen. Plus Carl Weathers is a badass in Action Jackson that also happens to be the best film on the planet lol
  23. action replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    LOL Petra, you are always trying to get us to stay up late by asking us questions... I might stay up late if there is naked volleyball LOL

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.