Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    Involved?
  2. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    Getting
  3. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    Am
  4. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    I
  5. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    Now
  6. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    OMG YOU GUYS, that was absolutely hilarious!!!!!
  7. Enjoy your pizza Juan. Please let is know how you are getting on when you get the chance.
  8. I'm glad he is still smoke free - it is great that you have someone close to you to help you. And we are all here for you too Juan - that is exactly what we are here for :) I'm glad you are feeling better
  9. You absolutely do not have to smoke Juan. No one has to smoke. You can only choose to smoke. Are you able to do something else while everyone is smoking? Go for a little walk, check this site using your mobile phone? I know it is a little unsocial, but it could really help. And yes, you are in a high state of nicotine withdrawal on day 2, so you probably will loose your temper with people. I am sure that your mum will understand when you speak to her again and explain it. How is your brother doing? Is he still quit? What did he do when everyone else was smoking? Can he give you some tips?
  10. Ahh I was thinking a banana, with pepper on, pickled. Which would obviously be horrible lol I don't know if we have those over here but I'm gonna check it out next time in at the supermarket (never seen them before)!
  11. Erm, excuse me bug, please could you explain what a Pickled Banana-pepper ring is? Great post btw :)
  12. What a great feeling :) Hope your back feels better soon!
  13. I knew I wouldn't need to answer, was just poping in to check that Nancy and Colleen had seen it ;)
  14. Bug, did I ever tell you that i LOVE your posts? Another excellent one here; I could read them all day ;) Really great to see you, and I knew you wouln't smoke. I will never forget when you recounted hoe you just told you HB 'I don't smoke anymore' lol I hope that the last few days went as well as they could have considering.
  15. Isn't it great to have all these people cheering you on and supporting you. I felt a little overwhelmed in the beginning too, but you will be the one doing the welcoming to other newbies in no time. Trust me, it feels GREAT ;) I am at work right now... this site is constantly open on my brower and phone... unless the boss is watching lol
  16. This makes me so happy :)
  17. What a great post. I love that you are excited :d You certainly sound ready, but someone will be here 24 hours a day if you need them. A bunch of us will get alerts if an SOS is posted, so don't be afraid to post one if needed. I hope Amy is around too, it will be great to do this together - it really will help. And then you can officialy joing the Spring Quitters too :)
  18. Glad to see you good people. Remember to sit in first class, tickets are on me (or actually, on MQ) :)
  19. I think only women can understand this. I too read it many times but I am non the wiser. I believe that someone called someone else or something. I think it best to leave well alone :huh:
  20. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    :ph34r:
  21. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    Colleen
  22. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    with
  23. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    up
  24. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    catch
  25. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    to

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.