Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    able
  2. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    be
  3. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    might
  4. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    I
  5. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    be
  6. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    to
  7. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    sentence
  8. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    this
  9. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    want
  10. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    I
  11. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    long
  12. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    how
  13. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    depending
  14. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    but
  15. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    guys
  16. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    you
  17. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    inbetween
  18. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    am
  19. action replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    I
  20. So pleased for you both! I think hardest quit = sticky quit :) Like I said it is great to have you and next time I will try to remember your anniversary :)
  21. Congratulations - week 1 is the hardest, so you are doing great :D
  22. LOL Rob. No comment on the arsehollery :/
  23. Welcome Rowley! Great to see you. I am sorry you had a rough time of it... I and everyone else are here to be 100% committed to helping you in your quit. Is there anything you need help with right now?
  24. Lots of cuddles!!! She will love that. I think she is going to be so happy when she is 'home'. But I want to see pictures!!! Lol
  25. So the Fall 2013 Quit Train recently had a few problems. I'm thinking of fixing it and getting it up and running again... Would anyone be interested in joining? Beacon - 6th Sep 2013 - Yay! :good: Shaddykat - 17th Sep 2013 - Yay! :good: SueBeDoo - 29th Sep 2013 Robert - 12th Oct 2013 action - 12th Oct 2013 ArmedNAruba - 22nd Oct 2013 Sazerac - 23rd Oct 2013 REZ - 24th Oct 2013 leahcaR - 1st Nov 2013 Yogi - 11th Nov 2013 deltawings - 15th Nov 2013 Melody - 16th Nov 2013 Joe - 20th Nov 2013 Tracey - 22nd Nov 2013 ETA - I am now adding Yay! :good: to those special people who have been free for a whole year

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.