Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. Good for you Juan. Nope from me too :)
  2. I agree, how the heck is this the first one?! Sharon since I got to know you better I can tell you are just a great person! I love that you are posting so much more now :) Really happy that you are 10 months and I hope you enjoy your baileys!! (((Hugs)))
  3. Oh wow Fay, 11 months is amazing!! You we so close to the magical year :)
  4. You guys are just the best. Thank you all for your kind words! I want to tell you all that I could not have come this far without the support of each and every one of you. You have all helped to keep me quit when it got tough :) I love you all very much :) X
  5. Yes George, extremely cold turkey here ;)
  6. Yes, we would love to meet you and share our stories and experiences ;)
  7. Oh yay!!! You are such a lovely lady. So glad you got this lovely quit too :)
  8. Very well done Jackie! Know the feeling, and it's a hard one to shake but you did excellent ;)
  9. I'm glad so something I said helped lol I knew from the start that you would be OK. And here you are a month free (and inspiring others to quit too no less!). Really proud of you for what you are doing!!!
  10. Yay, congrats Evelyn!!!!!! Hoping you have a great weekend :)
  11. Have a great trip - glad you got post that trigger!
  12. yucky smell... I hate going to the doctors..!
  13. Thanks for the update Sue, was hoping you would pop in for a sneaky post ;) I knew you wouldn't smoke, but I knew you were a bit worried at the same time! Have a fabulous weekend!
  14. I'm sorry I missed this Evelyn - i hope everything went well and you are home safe and sound!
  15. action replied to Amy's topic in Quit Smoking Discussions
    Yes, please keep posting! Good for you :)
  16. You have blogged once more than me... I have been very shelfish; reading others blogs but not posting my own. I promise I will make an effort to change this in the future!
  17. I wish for a time machine so that I can finish work!
  18. Yay Marti! Massive congrats on the first month of your new life :) you are a really great member :)
  19. Way to go Juan - just knew you could do it! onwards and upwards!!
  20. I wish for a cold beer
  21. action posted a topic in Celebrations!
    OK so this is not a celebration for one person in particular, but for all of us - between us we have made over 10,000 posts! That is a heck of a lot in such a short amount of time, so congratulations everyone! I think this just goes to show how active and popular this board really is :)
  22. Hi Caroljo, Very pleased to meet you, and congratulations for taking this massive step in your life :)
  23. action replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    I love Nancy's ones... we were chatting last night and I liked Galdiator and Centurion as well, but not sure where they would fit in. But I REALLY like the Peacakeeper one :)
  24. Your mind is still trying to play tricks on you Juan. Once you can learn what is junkie thinking and ignore it (or tell it to 'eff off) it will help. You don't REALLY want a cigarette - your inner junkie is just telling you that you do. Oh, and Ladybug, of course you hould be posting. You are a non-smoker, I don't know what more 'experience' you need than that ;)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.