Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. Hi Sarah!! I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriend, but you really have just made the best decision of your life to quit smoking! I look forward to helping you along on your journey :) I see you are in England? Where abouts are you?
  2. Susana am I glad to see you :)
  3. Very good Marti. You sound like you are in a really good place at the moment :)
  4. Impossible to answer. I do not want to smoke. But if someone offered me £1m - imagine all the good I could do with that. Imagine all the people I could help with that money!! OK, to clarify - If someone said I'll give you £1m to smoke, but you can only spend it on yourself I would say NO.
  5. OK, so I have been thinking about this since I saw it yesterday... I have been running a lot of scenarios through my head and come up with the most obvious one of all - the end of the world! So, would I smoke if it was absolutley the end of the world and I had minutes to live? I have decided that I would not. Because cigarettes have nothing to offer me. Why would I make my last action on this earth one that I don't enjoy doing? There are obviously ridiculous situations like if someone offered me a million quid to smoke a cigarette, but not even worth thinking about because the apocalypse is probably more likely than that lol So no, I can never see any reason that I would ever want to smoke again. I am a non-smoker.
  6. action replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    I will be sending my prayers (((Evelyn)))
  7. Thank you Tracey, I think you said it all right there. We are all here to help you in your journey - to quit and, more importantly, stay quit :)
  8. Mel, you have reached the 5 month mark! I knew from the very first time you posted with your great smiley avatar, picture of your boys, and positive attitude that you would succeed... and that we would become friends. You are such a great person, always positive, and always cheering people up when they felt down. I am so happy to celebrate this milestone with you today. Massive congratulations to you (and you family). We all love you very much :)
  9. You passed with flying colours! Hows your head this morning? lol
  10. Anything is possible at the quittrain ;)
  11. Oh yay Lynn!!!! I am so happy for you ;)
  12. Chip I hope you have a really great birthday!!! Hip hip hooray :)
  13. Just openly is fine, but I also don't mind you PMing me whenever you want ;)
  14. action replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    That is me and the horse is called Fearless Fred.
  15. We are returning back to normality - I am getting likes from Tracey again ;) You do not wanna see my baps (and I don't think they would particularly influence anyone in any way whatsoever lol)
  16. action replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    Ok so I was chatting to Jenn and she reminded me of this - random memory, since when it is cool to let a 3 year old action get this close to a horse unsupervised?!
  17. Well I feel honored - Cris made me his friend :)
  18. action replied to ...'s topic in Off The Record
    I am sure that they will be back ;)
  19. I'm fairly confident that I've never been logged out of here on my iphone. Maybe I've never been away from the site for more than 30 minutes - maybe I am here in my sleep lol But my work laptop always logs itself out - I just assumed that this was my work security where the 'remember me' option does nothing (on any website)
  20. action replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    Thanks for sharing Petra... Mums giving stuff away to charity without asking grrrrr
  21. Ahh I see, so you have to be a pretty lady to get things changed around here... :p Y'all might have noticed you haven't had as many likes from me lately, and that is because I have been restraining myself since my little *incident* when I ran out. Now expect lots of likes again ;) This thread just did not seem right, all those posts and not seeing a 'Tracey' next to the like button ;) If I run out again, just shoot me lol
  22. CONGRATULATIONS on a week :)
  23. I am thinking of Mr & Mrs Bakon daily. You are in my prayers as well
  24. Good work for getting through Rob!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.