Do you want to ask a member something?

Ladybug

Maybe it's just me, but I would like to be allowed to ask some members a questions. 

I don't have personal questions (I think) just curious and have some "smoke questions". So how do I do that...just "bug" somebody with a PM and hope they read it...or ask openly like in a thread?

• Like 1

I am nosey...so you should ask everything on a thread...lol..j/k...seriously, I would assume anything too personal should be done via PM...just general questions, start a thread..you never know who will contribute  ;)

• Like 1

OK ...I have a question for the very confident longtime quitters (like the Sarge + Bakon)

"Were you guys like us.....struggling a little bit at the beginning..but biting the bullet anyway? Did you guys need the support as much as we do ...when you started your quit. Did you guys relapse and maybe had to start over? 

I guess I want to know if I might sound as confident as you guys are -one day!

• Like 2