Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Help

Featured Replies

Could anyone please please tell me how I can get a picture from the internet onto here, I have tried downloading it then copy and paste Nope, i have tried just copying and pasting Nope, Im blond what can I say, oh and please can you tell me in terms that I understand thankooo in advance  :D

I use photobucket.

I save the photo on my computer......dump it into photobucket, then I can post it here.

 

?

Do you need exact details? Because I can do that if you like. 

 jackie when you copy and paste the picture have you tried clicking that button in the top left of the blue tool bar where you are posting - sorry i cannot screen shot for you.

  • Author

whats photobucket Julie, sorry I really am computer illiterate

  • Author

 jackie when you copy and paste the picture have you tried clicking that button in the top left of the blue tool bar where you are posting - sorry i cannot screen shot for you.

completely lost Tracey sorry

Lol Jackie, you will notice from my extreme lack of posting any photos that I too have been unable to comprehend how to do this. It took me bloody ages to figure out the avatar!

 

Sorry that's not helpful, but you are not alone!!!

completely lost Tracey sorry

hard to explain dang it without confusing you more im a bit of a pleb too with this stuff

 

I open picture fully

right click

copy picture

right click

paste onto thread

 

press the top left button in the tool bar where you are posting on the left next to what looks like a pink and white eraser

 

just ignore me if i am confusing you - sorry x

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.