Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChRiSpY

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChRiSpY

  1. Welcome and congrats on your badass quit so far. Keep on keepin on.
  2. Stay on your toes and keep on keepin on.... the pay off pitch is AMAZING!!!
  3. Hilarious...thought the same thing.
  4. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1 WTF!!!
  5. I have seen that movie :wacko:
  6. ChRiSpY replied to beacon's topic in Socializing
    One word.... FOOTBALL... and that is it!!!
  7. ChRiSpY replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    Keep on movin on.
  8. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17 Come on big sticks.... 3 more!!!
  9. All part of the routine... quitting is hard and it really "sucks" sometimes.... but stay strong and hold on... the prize at the end is amazeballs!!!
  10. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14
  11. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12 woof
  12. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  13. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  14. I agree... being grown up sucks. Sometimes I will have a dream where I am headed back down to college to do it again. I am soooo happy. Then I wake up and realize it was a dream and my whole day is shot...SHOT!!!
  15. Bakon.. you are correct... I went to get a Dodge Ram 1500 that I had saw...and by the time I left.. my wife and the shadyass car salesman had talked me into a soccer mom's car.
  16. Has anyone seen that one movie "Purge" I f ucking need one day like that... just one f ucking day.
  17. I agree... look it up. Vaping is a weird subject that there are alot of varying opinions often sparking a "lively" debate. We should leave this one alone to drop to the bottom.
  18. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  19. 2010 Chevy Traverse... had to buy to carrry kids and stuff. Damn kids.
  20. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  21. Nobody knows you and your parameters better than you. Make your quit your #1 right now... it is the most important thing. If you think you could fcuk up your quit because of something you are going to do... don't do it. You are in control...only you. Get back in the game.
  22. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  23. ChRiSpY replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0 Good morning f uckers. oops ....wrong thread.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.