Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChRiSpY

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChRiSpY

  1. ChRiSpY replied to natalie_3's topic in Off The Record
    Ok.... I think you need to do it and do it so much you have use Aloe to soothe the burn. How is that for advice? Keep on gettin it on!!!
  2. Please do not drink and draw.
  3. ChRiSpY replied to natalie_3's topic in Off The Record
    Are we married? ;)
  4. ChRiSpY replied to natalie_3's topic in Off The Record
    O and posting a title like "Girls Only"... that is like saying... "Hey guys there is a bunch of lesbian hardcore porn in the thread...don't look". O ok.. I better not look. Lunatic ex-smokers... you be crazy!!!
  5. ChRiSpY replied to natalie_3's topic in Off The Record
    BEST THREAD EVER!
  6. Well pick my teeth and call me dental floss!!!
  7. Butty From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search Look up butty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Butty may refer to: Sandwich, a food made with two pieces of bread encompassing a filling Julius Butty, record producer The Butties, a cover band Butty boat, a type of narrowboat Welsh slang for 'Buddy' 'Mate' 'Friend' etc.
  8. Bueller..... Bueller...... Bueller.....
  9. I don't think it is at a "All Time Low" but close... carry on... I am sure we can make it.
  10. Me neither Marti... we suck.
  11. Well you need to go ahead and find a way to f uck up your day so you can participate.
  12. Now that is some funny stuff Ds... nice work.
  13. ChRiSpY replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    Ye doin great.
  14. Not really sure if my feelings are hurt here or not. What is wrong with my junk?
  15. My work is done here. PS. Too bad I am computer challenged and can't post pictures. PSS. yes...I am that guy.
  16. ChRiSpY replied to Jengelsnew1's topic in Off The Record
    That was hilarious!!!
  17. Sure could use a good (Hotass) avatar pict to brighten up my day.
  18. Evelyn... I quit with the gum as well... and I went through the exact same thing. Keep going...it will get better...I promise.
  19. I feel your pain bakon...it has been a while since I have seen "Frank and Berries" in the shower.
  20. ummmmmm.... congrats and I'm sorry??? Not really sure which way this thread is going? I am a confused man... please hold me.
  21. I was angry during my quit as well. Everyone told me to try deep breathing and maybe going for a walk to calm down. I said "I don't need that sissy shit...I am a man...I will just power through this". Well...I was an asshole to my family, my friends and everyone at my work... they understood as they knew I was quitting however...it made me fell horrible. So...I looked at utube for a video of "how" to deep breathe. I kid you not... whenever I was about to blow my top...I did this deep breathing exercise... slowly and I really tried it. I swear to you...it worked. Try it...it might work for you.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.