Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jetblack is 3 Months Quit Today!

Featured Replies

Fantastic job JB! You can now measure your quit as 1/4 Year!! How great is that? Thanks for all you do here too. I have always believed that the people who participate regularly here do well with their quits. Helping others strengthens one's own quit resolve.

 

I see you being successful in maintaining a life long quit :)

nxks9l.jpg

Edited by reciprocity

Congratulations JB!!! You’re well on your way to Freedom! Good for you!!! ?

And thanks for helping others along your way! I for one am grateful for your support...as Reciprocity says, “ participating & being helpful to others certainly seems to strengthen one’s Quit resolve”

Edited by Tyme2B

Good work JB.  Congratulations.

image.png

Thank you.

Often times I still want one or at least think I do.

Yesterday I was reminded of the main reason I decided to quit, which is to avoid health problems.

 

That reminder came in the form of some woman who was working at the store i was at, she had a hole in her throat. May not have been smoking-related but either way, screw smoking.

Congrats Jetblack!  3 months Quit is a good place.  And yeah, those reminders seem to keep the gratitude flowing.

With a tracheotomy tube. would they be able to smoke two cigarettes at the same time, like one on the lips and one in the tube?

Congratulations on your 3 months, JB!!  You are doing great!

3 fantastic months!!! Congratulations JB, you are awesome! 

11 hours ago, reciprocity said:

Addiction at it's finest. Two smokes at once :75_skull:

Some of the experiments I did with tobacco over the years is way worse than smoking two cigs at once. I look back with embarrassment.

I have no clue how the heck i managed to even quit.

I guess I got bored with it plus the habit took up too much space in my life.

 

 

 

Congrats Jet...

3 months is great...

i think you may be at that point in your quit that you begin to see a light at the end of the tunnel...

be careful though  ... .. That light may turn out to be a train bearing down on you ...

keep the guard up and see things for what they are!

 

well Done!!

Congrats JB :)

Congratulations JB.  You're killing it! :91_thumbsup:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.