Look; helpneeded is Through Hell Week !!

Reciprocity

Since it's already tomorrow down under, we're starting the celebration! Congratulations helpneeded - way to get it done :)

We know that sometimes you felt like you just couldn't carry on but kept pushing ahead anyway. That's the way to do it!!

357nknq.jpg

Now, treat yourself to something special as a reward then buckle up for week 2 (not as bad as week 1) :)

• Like 3

Good morning beautiful people. Its 7.40am here :)

Yes, still here and still smoke free!!

Wow the first 7 days were horrible :(

I'm glad I read all the info about side effects after quitting. It helped to deal with it all. The worse system I still have is bad heartburn...

• Like 3

We're just glad you're still here and quit! It is a tough week but keep at it. You are not completely free and clear of difficulties yet, as I'm sure you already know but, the hardest most unrelenting days are behind you. It will start to get easier from here on. Very slowly but it will start to happen. Also, good things will begin to happen. Better sense of taste & smell, easier breathing and less coughing perhaps. Feel VERY proud of what you've accomplished. It's not easy but it's such a great thing to do for yourself :)