Where Has P.S. Gone?

Reciprocity

Canada has women?

Also hockey, the band Rush, legal weed, "free" healthcare, and whatever the hell poutine is.  Canada...it's not just America's attic anymore.

www.toromagazine.com-canada_day_gallery_

• Like 3

+1 on Canadian Beer :wub:

Weed; not legal until July 1, 2018

You can keep the Poutine; Gravy and cheese curds on top of greasy French Fries. Possibly more hazardous to your health than smoking :gagging-928:

• Like 3

CANADA'S IN DA HOUSE!! :D

ng3t01.jpg

You guys are so sweet - thank you! I've missed you! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  Wall or no wall --- I'd smuggle all of you over the border! ;) 

All is good - Stewie's right - just real life. I'm sorry I worried you, but got a bunch of last minute directives I needed to take care of. I'm down to the last few weeks before a big project is due and, as is the way, despite months of advance work and notice etc., the client just seems to have realized that there is a deadline. LOL PANIC. Bottom line. I'm going to be pulling some long days/nights in the next month and I may not be here as much or as regularly as I would like. But, no worries. The quit is still really solid. YAY!

I'm going to catch up on what I've missed here for a bit! Also need to go see what's going on in the game...the sticks are probably in need of a spanking.  :P

• Like 7

Yaaa...pixie popped in..grab yourself a quick coffee..

Great to see you...knew your quit would be solid...

But my fingers were crossed I didn't have to book a flight over there and give you a lady slap...

I love that picture..a beautiful animal...and the moose looks good too...

• Like 2

Welcome back PS :) Glad you are OK and your quit is solid! Hope your workload eases up sometime soon. Customers can be annoying at times but, where would we all be without them?

We'll see if the sticks can win another few trophies while you're tied up :P

• Like 2

Banff is nice. Especially that time of year.

We call that "going south" where I come from - lol.

Man!  You live way up there don't you.  Do you know Nanook of the North?

• Like 1