The "QT Daily Times" newspaper

REZ

The "QT Daily Times" newspaper is excepting job applications here. We are a fair and very one sided newspaper that can be bought for the right price. No pay or benefits but have fun being you own boss!

OPENINGS IN ALL DEPARTMENTS:

Reporting                      Leisure                                       Sports                             Who said what                    Love           

Gossip                          Listen to me or else!                  Advise                              Pissed me Off                     Help

Fashion                        Who am I                                   Entertainment                   Fill in the blank                   Not Now      

Health                           Wine                                         Food                                 Wanted                               For Sale

Oh I forgot one: NEWS! 

REQUIREMENTS: 

Belong to this Forum!

Must be a non smoker!

Knows how to type!

Have an attitude!

Like Wine!

Please submit qualifications and job experience!

Thank you, The Management

• Like 4

The "QT Daily Times" newspaper is excepting job applications here. We are a fair and very one sided newspaper that can be bought for the right price. No pay or benefits but have fun being you own boss!

OPENINGS IN ALL DEPARTMENTS:

Reporting                      Leisure                                       Sports                             Who said what                    Love           

Gossip                          Listen to me or else!                  Advise                              Pissed me Off                     Help

Fashion                        Who am I                                   Entertainment                   Fill in the blank                   Not Now      

Health                           Wine                                         Food                                 Wanted                               For Sale

Oh I forgot one: NEWS! 

REQUIREMENTS: 

Belong to this Forum!

Must be a non smoker!

Knows how to type!

Have an attitude!

Like Wine!

Please submit qualifications and job experience!

Thank you, The Management

no funny papers?

• Like 1

Advice column please.

(No guarantees of 'good advice' unless it pertains to quitting smoking or other mind altering substances)

Dibs on a corner office with a window. :)

Sorry Julie, I already got that office, but I don't have a private bathroom LOL

Whaaaaaaaa??? 

I thought you had taken over the west wing of the basement??

Yes, but I found a secret passage way to an old abandoned corner office. The sign on the door said quarantined or something, maybe I should go back and read it LOL

• Like 1

Tracy, I thought that you would go for 'For Sale' - did you ever get rid of those slippers?!

But you will be good at Love too :)

i thought i was crap as sales as i still have them dang slippers lol

• Like 2

Advice column please.

(No guarantees of 'good advice' unless it pertains to quitting smoking or other mind altering substances)

Dibs on a corner office with a window. :)

Oh great...I take the Advice column with Julie...she gives serious and good advice and I might kick in with some goofy stuff :-) Brilliant plan!

• Like 1