Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I got your mails I always have on my mind

Featured Replies

Guys im still smoking college semester has ended and i did well. I have you all in my head and in my heart every day. I just did not come in because i feel really weak. Dont know why but all these six months ive been trying to quit and i cant last 1 day

 

I dont know what im doing here i miss you but i wont be back until i can stay quit for at least 2 weeks. Because really im a guy that dont waste others people time. 

Lovely to see you again, I do hear you about waiting two weeks but honestly folk don't mind...I have myself had years of not even lasting a day so can completely relate. Maybe pick a day and stay on here all day, from morning till bed time. We could chat to you all day...less toilet breaks ;) and get you through that mental block of you not getting through a day... Must be worth a try?

 

Late in the UK and my pillow is calling for me so I'm off to bed... So I wish you well but do hope you'll at least consider a full day commitment on here, just chatting to us.

 

 

Good night and over and out from the UK.

You're not wasting anyones time and we're here to help.  If anyone's time is being wasted it's yours while you continue to smoke.  If you stick around here perhaps you'll make it to two weeks quicker than on your own.  Going alone hasn't worked out too well for you so I hope you stick around and make a commitment to never take another puff.

 

For those who smoke, this is the best place for them to be.  :) 

  • Author

You're not wasting anyones time and we're here to help.  If anyone's time is being wasted it's yours while you continue to smoke.  If you stick around here perhaps you'll make it to two weeks quicker than on your own.  Going alone hasn't worked out too well for you so I hope you stick around and make a commitment to never take another puff.

 

For those who smoke, this is the best place for them to be.  :)

Thank you man!

There's no way I could quit without the support of QT. they've been extremely patient with my many posts...they reply with heartfelt encouragement and will chat with me tirelessly when I'm having a bad day. I think sticking close to the board while you quit is the best way to go.

So good to see you Juan!  I agree, here is where you need to be.  We will do anything we can to help.  You deserve freedom!

Juan...you can do this...pledge NOPE just for today.

Great to see you again Juan  :)

Good to see you JM! Well done on the semester.

 

You are always welcome here.

Hey Juan - welcome back ... Hope you stick around :-)

Hi juan ...it's good to see you ,and your studies went well...

Why....you waiting 2 weeks...?

Helping you rid yourself of toxins that are killing you...is not wasting anyone's time...

come back today....take it one hour at a time....

Read stuff on the board here....your first day will be almost over....

You can do it....I know you can...

It not a bad idea sharon. Im actually on vacations until January 5

 

So pick a day, just do it my friend and pick a day xx

Come on Juan, you just told us you can't do a day, but you won't join in here until you've been quit for 2 weeks?! I'm just being honest here, but that is the ultimate junkie thinking right there... Please, quit today and join in and we can help you stay quit!

 

Don't put it off any longer, it's not worth it!

Good to see you, Juan!  Glad to hear you have done well in school.  Please stick around and let us help you quit smoking.

Juan..the whole point of a support group is to utilize them.  That's why we are here...to help.  Helping you also helps us.  Never a waste of time.

 

What's the point of quitting on your own....and THEN come to the support group 2 weeks later? 

 

We are here for you!

Good to see you Juan!  You have been missed.  You could never waste our time.  Let us support you.  xx

glad you are doing well at college juan :) 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.