Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bakon is 14 years smoke free!

Featured Replies

Congratulations Sir! 14 Years is certainly impressive and an incentive to others to follow in your footsteps.

Now; Keep Marching!

Bakon Bus.gif

.

Gday

14years…. Recon you get bragging rights now

Congratulations @bakon on an amazing and impressive 14 years smoke free! 🥳

I hope you're super proud of yourself and get to celebrate this fantastic achievement! 😁

Well Done Colorful Stars Animation - Download on Funimada.com

Wow!! 14 years. Congratulations.

image.png

Thanks everyone. I missed the date and signed in to see when I quit.

No problems with quit. Working on body, lost 4 inches off waist in last year by cutting sugar and lifting weights. Same body weight, just moved some of it to muscle. Hard work at 58/59 years old.

Anyways love you all

What happed to chicks and sticks game? Part2? How many responses did first on have?

4 minutes ago, bakon said:

Thanks everyone. I missed the date and signed in to see when I quit.

No problems with quit. Working on body, lost 4 inches off waist in last year by cutting sugar and lifting weights. Same body weight, just moved some of it to muscle. Hard work at 58/59 years old.

Anyways love you all

What happed to chicks and sticks game? Part2? How many responses did first on have?

Congrat's !! Wishing the same for me someday. Great going!! 🙂

Well done Bakon , I carnt call you the fat cop anymore ..

MQ had to update the board and th e new IPS wouldn’t except the old chicks and sticks , it was too big , so a new one in your honour was started 🐸

18 hours ago, bakon said:

Thanks everyone. I missed the date and signed in to see when I quit.

No problems with quit. Working on body, lost 4 inches off waist in last year by cutting sugar and lifting weights. Same body weight, just moved some of it to muscle. Hard work at 58/59 years old.

Anyways love you all

What happed to chicks and sticks game? Part2? How many responses did first on have?

5,312 pages in the original game. On average, 25 posts per page would equal 132,800 posts.

You have no idea how many people I had to pull together to have enough fingers & toes to count that high🤪

On 9/27/2026 at 5:32 PM, Reciprocity said:

5,312 pages in the original game. On average, 25 posts per page would equal 132,800 posts.

You have no idea how many people I had to pull together to have enough fingers & toes to count that high🤪

I think your mom got out a calculator. You only have one friend and it’s not a real person…..

41 minutes ago, bakon said:

I think your mom got out a calculator. You only have one friend and it’s not a real person…..

He is so real!!

Nope 32.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.