Everything posted by GonSo
-
Monday 5th October 2026
I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- A-Z Animals in pictures
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
-
Sunday 4th October 2026
I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.
-
SD2026 is 10 months smoke free!
Congratulations!!🥳
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
-
Gonso is 11 months smoke free!
Thanks all!! Already 11 months and I feel strong in my quit.💪 @Reciprocity I have no quick solution. Think we need to wait for enough sea level rise.
- A-Z Animals in pictures
-
Wednesday 30th September 2026
I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
-
Tuesday 29th September 2026
I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
-
Monday 28th September 2026
I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
-
Can't Quit
Hi @snowghost , I have smoked for ~45 years. Never did a serious attempt to quit as I was afraid for never been able to smoke. Always had thoughts about the good ones: after waking up, after a meal, after a task completed. Never thought about the ones that make me feel nauseas, gave me a headache, etc. I quit almost 11 months ago, cold turkey , after I educated myself about nicotine addiction. The first two weeks are no fun, but very doable. Stay active. Keep your mind busy, distraction from 'I want one'. Then it is a short period of mwah. After that you will notice that cravings are becoming less and less and are not intense anymore. I still have cravings sometimes at this point in my quit but I know what it is and can move my shoulders. Step on the quit train!
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- A-Z Animals in pictures
-
Bakon is 14 years smoke free!