Everything posted by GonSo
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
-
Thursday 8th October 2026
I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.
-
Maryland Quitter is 13 years smoke free!!
Congratulations!!🥳 Thank you for riding this train!
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
-
Wednesday 7th October 2026
I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
-
Tuesday 6th October 2026
I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
-
Monday 5th October 2026
I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- A-Z Animals in pictures
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
-
Sunday 4th October 2026
I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.
-
SD2026 is 10 months smoke free!
Congratulations!!🥳
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
-
Gonso is 11 months smoke free!
Thanks all!! Already 11 months and I feel strong in my quit.💪 @Reciprocity I have no quick solution. Think we need to wait for enough sea level rise.
- A-Z Animals in pictures
-
Wednesday 30th September 2026
I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
-
Tuesday 29th September 2026
I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.