Everything posted by GonSo
-
Thursday 17th September 2026
I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.
-
Lust4Life2016 is 10 years smoke free!
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- New and wondering how to quit with mental illness?
Go for it, Shy! Yes, it is hard but it will get better. Take it a minute, hour, day at a time. Do not forget to reward yourself!- Wednesday 16th October 2026
I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- Tuesday 15th September 2026
I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.- Getting Off At The Next Station
Enjoy your holiday!🌴🍷- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- GarryMHudson is 10 years smoke free!
- A-Z Animals in pictures
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- Monday 14th September 2026
I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- Saturday 12th September 2026
I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- A-Z Animals in pictures
- Friday 11th September 2026
I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- five years and about to relapse
Don't give in!! Going back to smoking will not solve anything. You already have health issues and smoking for sure has a negative impact. Remember why you quit. That is still valid today. Cravings are no fun but will go away.- Wednesday 9th September 2026
I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.