Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SD2026

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SD2026

  1. I'm sorry you smoked @Breath-of-Power but you can now start again and be fully committed to not being a slave to nicotine, wasting money, poisoning your body, shortening your life (you get my point), you can start to live a much better, healthier and fitter life nicotine free, you just got to put the effort in at the beginning, you can do it!
  2. I'm sorry you've a lot going on with family issues and you're feeling down. You do need to be fully committed to quit and I can only say that life will always throw obstacles your way whether you smoke or not and the only good time to quit is now rather than wait until things settle. I know it's difficult but it's 100% doable. You can do this and still deal with life, it will actually get easier to deal with life when you quit, much easier! Thanks for the update and I do hope you check in again. 😊
  3. I love this matter of fact advice about nicotine withdrawal and the positive spin on the effects in those early days! I remember one of the biggest surprises for me was having more time in my day, I didn't realise how many times I'd be in and out having a cigarette or planning on when I'd have my next one! 😊 You can do this @Unome !
  4. Welcome @Unome and I'm sorry you're going through a hard time on Chantix. I don't have any experience with this but I recommend you have a chat with your doctor about any side effects. Quitting is very hard in the beginning but it's a battle worth fighting through!
  5. Welcome @robinmccoy99 ! Well done on quitting and I'm sorry to hear you're struggling at the moment. I don't have any experience of Welbutrin or buspar but the brain fog/emotional swings etc in the early days I'm certainly familar with! It is difficult but it will settle down. As hard as it is to believe this at the time, it really will get better!
  6. Just checking in on how you're getting on @shy ? 😊
  7. I'm sorry it's a tough time for you at the moment and having to come to terms with major lifestyle changes @Stewbum. Thank you for the update and wishing you the very best.
  8. Quoll
  9. Just checking to see how are you doing @Sal ? 😊
  10. A belated Congratulations @Lust4Life2016 !🥳 10 years is amazing!! I know you said you forgot your own milestone lol but I hope you still celebrate this fantastic achievement! 😁
  11. Welcome @ASHISH JOSHI 😊 I'm glad you've made the decision to break free from smoking and that you've found this forum which will definitely help you! Yes it will be tough in the beginning but check in here as much as you can and read the very informative threads and watch the videos to learn about addiction. I'd recommend you pledge NOPE on the daily thread to keep you on track and if you ever need help there will always be someone around to advise you or distract you from a craving! 😊
  12. Congratulations @bakon on an amazing and impressive 14 years smoke free! 🥳 I hope you're super proud of yourself and get to celebrate this fantastic achievement! 😁
  13. Olm

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.