Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SD2026

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SD2026

  1. Congratulations on an amazing 5 years smoke free @intoxicated yoda 🥳
  2. NOPE! 💫
  3. NOPE! 💫
  4. NOPE! 💫
  5. Welcome @ParturMadcap ! and well done on 6 weeks smoke free! 😊
  6. I hope all is going well for you @shy 😊
  7. Caracal
  8. I'm sorry you're going through this scary and challanging time @Stewbum Thinking of you and your family.
  9. I love the new look and thank you @MarylandQuitter and @Rixcz ! 😊
  10. NOPE! 💫
  11. Congratulations! @Mona on an amazing 4 years smoke free! 🥳
  12. SD2026 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  13. NOPE! 💫
  14. That's great it went well @Reciprocity and I hope it continues to do so! Thank you for the update! 😊
  15. SD2026 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  16. NOPE! 💫
  17. I'm sorry you lost your friend @Pilgrim You've nothing to be embarrassed about by admitting what all of us went/is going through also! Everyone on this forum totally gets it! You did the right thing posting here and well done for staying strong and not giving in! I saw that you pledged NOPE today! 😊
  18. SD2026 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.