Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nancy Is 13 Years Smoke Free Today !!

Featured Replies

Congratulations Sweetheart 

It’s hard to believe it’s been 13 years since we met right here

I am still here because of that day you took me under your wing .

You will always be in my heart .

Love, Love , Love this Lady ❤️

Have a Special Day 

Cheers 🥰

IMG_5459.JPG

IMG_5460.GIF

I still think of you as the leader of the Summer of 2013 Quitters for remembering everyone's celebrations.  I'm so glad to see you celebrate 13 years!  Plan something special for yourself!

12 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Congratulations Sweetheart 

It’s hard to believe it’s been 13 years since we met right here

I am still here because of that day you took me under your wing .

You will always be in my heart .

Love, Love , Love this Lady ❤️

Have a Special Day 

Cheers 🥰

IMG_5459.JPG

IMG_5460.GIF

Thank you so much, dear friend!!  We have been in this together since the beginning.  Love you!!

6 hours ago, Paul723 said:

I still think of you as the leader of the Summer of 2013 Quitters for remembering everyone's celebrations.  I'm so glad to see you celebrate 13 years!  Plan something special for yourself!

And I kept getting yours wrong!!  Thank you.

Congratulations Nancy that's such a beautiful quit and still clean to boot!

Love to all for your responses!  I never would have dreamed I could do this, and I would not have made it without the support of this board and QSMB.  I've been thinking about my post earlier this week celebrating clean lungs.  I want to caution those just quitting that I am very blessed.  In the 13 years I have been quit, we have lost many dear friends that were not as fortunate as I have been,  On that note, I am going to start a bonfire for all we have lost...

Gday

Congratulations ….. whats it like to be a teenager for the secound time!

Sorry I'm late to add my congrats Nancy but 13 years smoke free is certainly something to be celebrated.

Hope you did something that was special to you!

13Years.gif.39dc8dde8414ba821c5ac733a5efe16f.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.